+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girlfriend always flirts and is super jealous.

There's not an old saying 'words speak louder than actions' for a reason RG. Let's see how she is over the next few weeks...I know she sees the error in her ways, hopefully she can correct them.

I'd break it off with her, simply for that reason. She is blatantly disrespecting you! She doesn't like you! If she did, she'd not do that! If she's doing it to get a reaction out of you, she's an immature little brat that doesn't know the key to healthy relationships: COMMUNICATION!

If she doesn't like what you do, she should communicate with you about these things... NOT go off and rub her privates on some guy in a club! ABsolutely not relationship material, my friend. Break it off ASAP, if you ask me. Her actions speak loud enough. Don't give her another chance, because in the long run, she's going to do something even worse, and it's going to hurt you a LOT more than what she did already.

Trust me. When women see guys folding and not sticking up for themselves, these women will continue to do even more things to manipulate in order to get their way. This is disgusting.

Find a good girl. This current girl sounds like an immature brat-child. Sorry man, but it had to be said. Why? It's the truth, according to what you said in your first post!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12