+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dont like her past (not jealous though)

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I don't give a shit what you believe. It is what it is.
    Holy f*ck out loud. You'll be the next to post a thread about how you can't deal with your less than pure gf.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if i was in this guy's position it'd make me much, much less attracted to her. It's a gut response. There's no thought process behind it.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Holy f*ck out loud. You'll be the next to post a thread about how you can't deal with your less than pure gf.
    Am I? I haven't yet. I have been here far longer than you have. I never mentioned anything about being pure. I just hate liars and believe that someone's relationship history is important enough to a new potential lover that they deserve the truth. I never set a standard of what the past should be or anything in this thread. I don't understand why you all jumped to conclusions like this.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-11-09 at 08:54 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What the hell?

Liars how in the hell am I lying when I say I don't believe you, and I still don't.

Relationship history is different from knowing how many partners, and under what circumstance and how long they went without a one night stand are pretty different in my eyes.

Yeah, I want to know if you screw everything you can get, but I don't need to know everything in between. Is he clean now, is he faithful now? Check yes to both and I'm good.

I've made the mistake of asking and then knowing and then letting it run my thoughts. I now know that knowing doesn't make it better.

So if you're prospective girlfriend answered "a few" Only-virgins, this is good for you right? Or you would start pressing for details?

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    So if you're prospective girlfriend answered "a few" Only-virgins, this is good for you right? Or you would start pressing for details?
    How was my question formed in the first place? If I asked "how many" she needs to go to school cause where I went "few" isn't a number. If her goal is to be vague than so be it but I will be vague from than on for any question she ever asks. Its not difficult. If asked, just answer. I don't understand the issue here, no big deal. My point isn't about someone's "dirty past"...the point is lying and answering a simple question.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    What the hell?

Liars how in the hell am I lying when I say I don't believe you, and I still don't.
    I didn't mean you. I was talking about the people who lie about their past. Read carefully, I'm trying to stay on topic here. If your choice is to prefer to not know than so be it but that doesn't mean that is my choice and I have the right to ask.....at which point you have some options

1.) get offended (this is really a stupid bitch and I am out of there instant, its just a question)
    2.) Lie ( this is also stupid, some guys don't mind past relationships and will appreciate your honesty)
    3.) Tell the truth ( Smart )

That is all there is to it. You seem to make it sound like I have no right to ask. You can reject my question I guess but that is strange and I will assume something along the lines of rape because there is no reason to be ashamed of your past at all.

Oh and all I have to do is say that "I am from now on going to be faithful" and you will buy it? What kind of a fool are you? That is the point of the past is to teach us of the future. No wonder why women get used and abused all the time by cheaters who obviously are cheaters.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-11-09 at 09:30 AM.

isn't there such a thing called a privacy? if you like everything else about her, why bother with how many people she slept with.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I don't know, how do you usually ask a girl that?

I don't know, how do you usually ask a girl that?
    How many people have you had sex with?

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    How many people have you had sex with?
    What if they said they didn't know? Would that be a deal breaker for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    isn't there such a thing called a privacy? if you like everything else about her, why bother with how many people she slept with.
    How far do you take this privacy thing? Cause I won't tell you anything, literally, I mean hell...it is my privacy right. I sell drugs, yea...but you know what...its my privacy. Have I ever done hard drugs? a few (lol) ...do I have a STD ....maybe but I am uncomfortable talking about it and it is my privacy lol. If you think those are to important to be held private than you know where I am coming from, if I am getting into a relationship for crying out loud the one thing I deserve to know is about her relationships.

What if they said they didn't know? Would that be a deal breaker for you?
    No, it would probably make me laugh at the captain obvious lie here.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-11-09 at 09:43 AM.

So if it's not a deal breaker, why ask?

So if it's not a deal breaker, why ask?
    Why not? Probably so I can dump her simply if she over-reacts. Its a stupid question, as you called us adults.... An Adult would just answer honestly with no concern of the consequence. Plus I find it more important and interesting than something lame like "what music do you like?" cause I really don't give a ****.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-11-09 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdistant View Post
    A little about me:
    Im 23yo Male
    Had a few girlfriends
    Slept with 17 females
    Been in love (proper broken heart love) once

I met this girl 4 months ago, shes 28, beautiful , inteligent, fun, and Ive fallen head over heels in love with her (Im not someone who uses the term lightly). Never felt like this before. But over the past few weeks Iv discovered things about her past which I do not like, and feel decieved cos she told me she was shy etc etc.

Shes slept with 30 men. Around 20 of which were one night stands. Shes had 3 long term relationships (totalling 6/7 years). So leaving 5/6 years to sleep with 27 guys.

In the 5 months before meeting me (after her last long termer) she slept with 7 guys. She had 3 one night stands (ONS)on 3 consecutive weekends. She did similar after her previous long termer in similar times.

She tells me ONS make her feel horrible, but it seems to me that as soon as she comes out of a relationship (long or short) she'll be out the following weekend to get laid, and if they come back for more it becomes a 'relationship'.

Now Im not jealous at all, but I feel decieved as Ive fallen in love with this 'innocent' girl that she made out to be, and the fact that she's carried on like this right until she met me.

I believe she loves me and she will be faithful, but Im unsure if I want to settle down with this (ex) promiscuous girl...

Not sure what Im looking for here, but I know if Id known what I know now, I wouldnt have fallen for her.

Thanks
    You've slept with 17 females, according to your word, yet you are complaining about *her* promiscuity?

I would imagine that the OP has just as much a problem with the fact that she had all these ONS's despite the fact that they make her feel like dirt. If she were a "free spirit" who had just been sexually adventurous in her past and was now ready to settle down, that might be a little different from someone who had a past that she, herself, seemed to be ashamed of.

Someone did make the good point that if you, OP, continued at your current rate, you'd match her numbers. Does your own past bother you as well?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast