+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dipped Pen in the Company ink...Now I'm paying

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtoast View Post
    I guess my real question guys/girls is, how do I treat this situation?

I go back and forth between being friendly back to her, and being cold to her. I want to be cold to her all the time to convey how much of a piece of shit I think she is, but sometimes I'm just in a good mood and I end up being nice to her.
    Is there any way you can transfer to another department? It sounds like what you really need right now is establish no contact with her.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That sucks. But I agree with those who say its mostly in your head. Attitude is everything.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

No I'm not able to transfer anywhere else...plus I would look like a pu*sy too if I pulled that!

The thing that pisses me off is that she won't own up to dating this dude. She just pussyfoots around, except she has casual conversations with some people who she knows are my friends, but WILL NOT acknowledge it at all to me. I dont expect her to be like "hey I'm dating so and so" but just dont make statements about your outside work activities that I know are not true because you're dating this dude.

She wont own up to it because i called her out when she started talking to him when we were still together. She said "we're just friends" which I knew was bs. Now time is telling the story because they're dating. Guess she just doesnt want to admit she ****ed up/lied.

Oh well. I just gotta suck it up and face it every, single, day

why are you still being pissed off? Let it go, bro. Anger won't solve anything. You only have the future to look forward to now.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    why are you still being pissed off? Let it go, bro. Anger won't solve anything. You only have the future to look forward to now.
    dunno, just feel wronged I guess like I didnt deserve it. Wouldn't have pulled this on her. Could be worse I guess.

Thanks guys

dtoast. she will get hers. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but all this WILL bite her in the ass eventually. you just sit back and watch.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    dtoast. she will get hers. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but all this WILL bite her in the ass eventually. you just sit back and watch.
    you know it my friend.....ALL my exes have attempted to come back after trying to go out and "find themselves". Whether or not this one will follow the same path I dunno....we shall see.

Hot damn, this has got to be a new record, I agree with 3 separate things you have said in one post Neo, lol.

Only-virgins says:

"Dude can't you or someone else really say that about anyone's girlfriend? I mean even yours if you have one someone else can say that you had sex with her. Unless you get a virgin."

don't say that! I was trying to cheer up the OP, haha. Honestly, I don't give a shit where a girl has been before me. I'm secure enough with myself to know I'm most likely the best she will ever have. I've been told by just about every girl I've been with that I have the nicest body or the biggest d*ck they've ever taken. Whether they're telling the truth or not, I could care less. lol
    OV, the point is that during this island man hop, she may not have had the time to clean the OP's jizz off her face.

Dogtoast says:

"I guess my real question guys/girls is, how do I treat this situation?"

take back control of your head. Don't let her have the power to change who you are. Stop being cold or 'pretending' to be nice to her. Just treat her like you two never met before.
    Acting like nothing ever happened and more or less dismissing acknowledgment of any prior contact sends girls like this into orbit. You beat them at their own game, and you do it without realizing it AND moving along with your life.

Neo is right, anger works as protection from harm in the short run, but it becomes all consuming if you don't let it go.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Hot damn, this has got to be a new record, I agree with 3 separate things you have said in one post Neo, lol.

OV, the point is that during this island man hop, she may not have had the time to clean the OP's jizz off her face.

Acting like nothing ever happened and more or less dismissing acknowledgment of any prior contact sends girls like this into orbit. You beat them at their own game, and you do it without realizing it AND moving along with your life.

Neo is right, anger works as protection from harm in the short run, but it becomes all consuming if you don't let it go.
    She def didnt get a chance to brush it out of her teeth!

The weird thing about this whole thing is that I've got to work CLOSELY with this girl. Example: Today I had to give a motivational speech to our sales dept and of course she was right there with us as she's an exec assistant in our company. I fu*king killed it and owned the whole room. I even called her out in front of everyone and made an example of her asking her "what do you want out of life....uhh YOU" and called on her putting her on the spot. Classic.

My confidence as a single male is increasing daily as I forgot what it was like to not have a crutch all the time and rely only on myself for everything.

I see her agitation increase as my confidence increases. It also helps that the chick I'm seeing/dating/screwing constantly texts me when the EX just happens to be at my desk or over my shoulder while we're working. "hey baby" or "whats up stud" just pops up on the Iphone. She pretends like she doesn't see....but she does.

My anger is subsiding.....as I know she'll get hers and/or come crawling back. They always do with me......at least so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12