+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Difference Between Guys and Girls Who Sleep Around

Mishanya says:

"A guy who can find his match and keep a woman is functional, a guy who can't is not

I wanted to show that giving analogies like that is like saying nothing at all"

were you raised by watching Disney movies in an all female household? Seriously, what's wrong with you? You've got to be the biggest white knight I've ever seen.

Neo is a great asset to this forum. It wouldn't be the same with out him here. I laughed and loved the analogy. The women who got offended are just bitter.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Why should women get offended? The only ones I can think who would be offended are the ones who want the rights to sleep around without the label.

I've taken some time to think about this... men are revered as "legends" by their peers -- other men. Women are referred to as sluts by their peers -- other women. So... if you want to work on the labels then it's your peers you'll have to change the stereotypes with. Men may not particularly like the idea of a woman who has had multiple partners... they are more inclined to over look this if everything is is favorable.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not offended. If I ever heard this out of a guy's mouth I'd think he was a tool, but to each his own.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ditto. I not offended either. I laughed and thought it was clever. Still isn't fair though! LOL!

It is phucked up, but funny at the same time.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Oh yeah.

I thought it was pretty funny...and i'm not offended by it at all.
    If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I'd use my last breath the tell you that I love you

Just 'cause I'm a hick don't mean I'm stupid...and i'm more than happy to prove that to ya'll anyday!
    Hey ya'll and Yee Haw are part of my vocab...'cause I'm a country girl

Don't cry for a guy, let a guy cry for you 'cause girls give & forgive but buys get & forget." --Brooke Davis

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's funny however, obviously I'm not the only one who believes that man whores (for lack of a better term) are nasty. For me if you're a whore, you're a whore: man, woman, gay, straight whore is whore. It's all a negative quailty IMO. And I'm not bitter, I've haven't slept around and I don't desire to.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I'm not offended. If I ever heard this out of a guy's mouth I'd think he was a tool, but to each his own.
    It is just a clever joke. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    were you raised by watching Disney movies in an all female household? Seriously, what's wrong with you? You've got to be the biggest white knight I've ever seen.
    And you've gotta be the greatest misogynist judging by your consistent attitude to women. You're always trying to prove that by sleeping with lots of random women you're some kind of a hero, but in reality it's a loser behaviour. All you are proving is that you can't handle being in a healthy and productive relationship with one person and that you are unable to find a good match. In the end all you are really proving is there's something wrong with you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    And you've gotta be the greatest misogynist judging by your consistent attitude to women. You're always trying to prove that by sleeping with lots of random women you're some kind of a hero, but in reality it's a loser behaviour. All you are proving is that you can't handle being in a healthy and productive relationship with one person and that you are unable to find a good match. In the end all you are really proving is there's something wrong with you.
    Mish:"Come ladies, I shall save you from all this nonsense...quick! on the horse!"
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 17-11-09 at 06:23 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    EWW. Manes are for horses not humans.

Mishanya says:

"And you've gotta be the greatest misogynist judging by your consistent attitude to women. You're always trying to prove that by sleeping with lots of random women you're some kind of a hero, but in reality it's a loser behaviour."

surely you must have missed my exchanges with CocoChanel or where I defended Indi (even though we don't see eye-to-eye)? Or perhaps you missed the instances where I was equally harsh, if not harsher, to guys? So spare me your bandwagon 'Neo-hater' mantra.

"All you are proving is that you can't handle being in a healthy and productive relationship with one person and that you are unable to find a good match. In the end all you are really proving is there's something wrong with you."

I hate to disprove your psychoanalysis of me but I'm currently talking to an amazing girl with whom I'm taking things slow. We have an undeniable chemistry which I credit all my knowledge and prior experiences with girls for.

Only-virgins says:

"Mish:"Come ladies, I shall save you from all this nonsense...quick! on the horse!"

bwahahaha, I'm sure this is what he sees in the mirror every day!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast