+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Distracted During Sex..

my mind has drifted while guys have been humping away before.. mostly if its a guy Im not in love with.. Ill think about what he's smellin and what i look like from his view and if we'll ever finish a movie we start...

I dont do it on purpose though EXCEPT one time when my ex wanted anal. It hurt me alot but he really wanted it so he suggested it to distract me at least i got to watch inuyasha while i suffered

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lmao .
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

turn the tv off.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Mmm, occasionally random thoughts will pop into my head ranging from sort of in-the-mood (like rose said "What do I look like from his angle" or "I really hope that god-awful squish squish noise isn't a turn off for him..."), to what I haven't done that day ("did I forget to lock my car?")

They are far and few between, and somehow, my guy can (subconsciously or not, I haven't asked yet...) tell when I've derailed and will move a degree or two a different angle to hit something new and I'm back on track.
    If you catch her doing it again, nibble a nipple or nip her neck. If she's doing it just for you make it worthwhile for her, too.

Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    Mmm, occasionally random thoughts will pop into my head ranging from sort of in-the-mood (like rose said "What do I look like from his angle" or "I really hope that god-awful squish squish noise isn't a turn off for him..."), to what I haven't done that day ("did I forget to lock my car?")

They are far and few between, and somehow, my guy can (subconsciously or not, I haven't asked yet...) tell when I've derailed and will move a degree or two a different angle to hit something new and I'm back on track.
    If you catch her doing it again, nibble a nipple or nip her neck. If she's doing it just for you make it worthwhile for her, too.

lol.. The noise is the best part.

"Awesome, I don't have to do my sit up reps today at the gym."

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Jastela View Post
    Has anyone ever been with someone who gets distracted during sex? I was with my girlfriend the other night, and I saw her watching tv during sex. I didnt think the sex was all that terrible. =/ Maybe im just doing it wrong.
    Damn, I've thought and over-thought your question since you first posted it. I've never been with a girl who got "distracted" during sex, so the answer is "no," but I can't imagine a more deliberate, more offensive insult from a slut than that, short of having her yawn in my face (which fortunately hasn't happened, either).

I have imagined what I'd do if something like that ever did happen to me. All the scenarios that come to mind are pretty spectacular, but I think my favorite is the one where I set the bed, with her in it, on fire as I walk out the door.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    short of having her yawn in my face (which fortunately hasn't happened, either).
    Now, that's not entirely fair, either. I've yawned during sex, but with good reason.
    Not sleeping all day and staying up just to GET nookie. Do you have protocol to make sure you aren't going to spontaneously burst someone into flames?

I never keep TV or any electronics on during sex (except light) lol..If that happens, it's pretty funny, but that doesn't mean that she didn't enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Di741111 View Post
    I never keep TV or any electronics on during sex (except light) lol..If that happens, it's pretty funny, but that doesn't mean that she didn't enjoy it!

No, but it means that the woman had absolutely no thought about her partner's enjoyment. It's purely selfish sex on her part.

Most guys learn to expect that kind of treatment from women, but the especially hateful thing about "distracted sex" is that the woman displays her selfishness to her partner in the most humiliating way she can do it-- and probably feels that it's her "right" to do so.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Di741111 View Post
    meaning they would distract you if they were on?

Me and my friend were just talking and she was telling me how last night she was having sex with her husband(her on top) and he actually started snoring!!!!!!!...he had had a drink and fallen asleep but he kept his boner so she finished herself lol
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post

Me and my friend were just talking and she was telling me how last night she was having sex with her husband(her on top) and he actually started snoring!!!!!!!...he had had a drink and fallen asleep but he kept his boner so she finished herself lol
    That's hot.

Yeah, it seems my girlfriend just gets distracted easily lol. I have learned to keep electronics off.

in a very tiny apartment in a very large city
    i have had the unfortunate pleasure of fantasizing during sex not about the guy i was with. Yeah..... I don't like to do i but it was really bad sex. Thankfully i diddn't say the other guy's name. Its not intentional but i only have that problem when he can't get me going

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post

WTF, redefining lightweight.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast