+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prostitutes and strippers = the same thing?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    A truly degraded, base and utterly vile society is one that labels sex as dirty. In a world of violence and hate, I say we need all the strippers and prostitutes we can find.
    Only if they are legal, Grib. Not swept to the fringes of society like outcasts that are taken advantage of by scumbags. Mandatory birth control, parenting courses to have children, sex-ed courses, regular testing of prostitutes to keep their licence, benefits. Why not? Like I said before, you can see the worth of a society by how it treats its least.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Colony[/url]

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The reason i brought it up is one of my closest friends works as a stripper..she doesnt allow touching nor does she touch them, and keeps her bits covered up.
    Meeting her away from work you would never know what her job was, she does dress in a way that most would imagine a stripper to outside work and she is in fact a virgin and plans to stay so until she is married :
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    one of my closest friends works as a stripper.. and keeps her bits covered up.
    how does that work?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

People's lives take them strange places, and you don't always end up where you thought you'd be. I don't think you should judge someone too negatively based on their profession, but to answer your question: Yes, there's a difference - I would date a stripper but not a prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    A truly degraded, base and utterly vile society is one that labels sex as dirty. In a world of violence and hate, I say we need all the strippers and prostitutes we can find.
    A prostitute is like any other woman they all trade something for sex - South Park.

A prositute will sleep with anyone who wants to sleep with her, all she asks in return is payment.

A normal woman (a non cash exchanging prostitute for the puposes of this argument) will knock a man back for being ugly, or for minor personality flaws leaving him sad and lonely and depressed.

One spreads joy, the other contains it for her own selfish needs.

A waitress or a bartender will use sexuality to get tips.. is this prostitution ? Would you consider it immoral for a man to see a waitress that he likes and PAY MONEY for her presence (service) ?

A prostitute is merely offering her services for payments too, only she is much more forward about that which she is marketing.

Personally I don't mind whores.

The reason i brought it up is one of my closest friends works as a stripper..she doesnt allow touching nor does she touch them, and keeps her bits covered up.
    Meeting her away from work you would never know what her job was, she does dress in a way that most would imagine a stripper to outside work and she is in fact a virgin and plans to stay so until she is married :
    Yeah... right....trust me thats just what they tell their friends.. and their parents. Some just say there are 'going out' others the lies are more elaborate. The fact she is lieing about what she does, tells me she is probably doing more with customers than she should...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    how does that work?
    she wears a thong or knickers

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Yeah... right....trust me thats just what they tell their friends.. and their parents. Some just say there are 'going out' others the lies are more elaborate. The fact she is lieing about what she does, tells me she is probably doing more with customers than she should...
    No, she isnt. The club where she works is actually quite strict on things like that. The dancers/strippers are not allowed to go any further with customers. They lose their job if they do.
    She chose to get into it, its good money and she loves dancing and stripping.
    Ive known her for over 10 years..shes def still a virgin!!

Its not something i would or even could do as i dont have the body for it but I dont have a problem with her doing it..ive been to watch her a few times and the place is quite classy as far as strip clubs go
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I think there's in fact a long distance between a stripper and a prostitute.

The stripper is only selling her image. The "common" part is only that they are both working in loosely related fields, more or less the same difference between Charlton Heston and a career soldier.
    Don't listen to The Wise, listen to yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12