+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best time to have Sex

I believe I have that answer - most of the time the 'ladies' arent in the mood for sex when the guys are - therefore, foreplay has to be brought in to allow the woman to enjoy it. The spontaneous things I am talking about are most of the time initiated by the woman. She is already warmed up toi her peak and cant hold it in and just wants hers, much like the guy always is. So she can very easily get off within minutes, much like the guy. And plus - the whole doing it in a public place turns them on even more so then its just better from the start at that too. Also when these spontaneous adventures happen it isn't some slow, soft, enjoy every second thing... its more like a all out **** fest, where you are pounding the shit out of her as hard as you can and as deep as you can. The both of you are just ****ing as hard and fast as possible it is kinda hard to let it last long at all for either partner.

But then again... I could be wrong... but I seriously doubt I am not far off base here...

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Question for the ladies:

but I've always heard about girls needing foreplay and lots of time of stimulation before they reach climax. Is this a special case to where they can reach a climax much quicker than in other instances? Or even if you don't climax do you still enjoy the sexual act that gets only the guy to come even if you didn't get yours?

I'm interested in that answer, if someone will please.

Freddie
    UM WELL FORPLAY IS NICE AND IT GETS YOU THERE QUICKER SOMETIMES I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF, SOMTIMES i can come quickly cuz it feels so good or somtimes it takes a while to find that spot or rub the clit just right or if its in the morning for some reason it takes me forever . and if i dont get to come your an asshole no i'm j/k yeah it feels great even if i dont come but it feels even better if i do and if i dont come you better belive we are going to again. its alays good for the guy to get that first shot out then for the 2nd & the 3rd and 4th there are no worries.

it usually takes me a while unless its been quite a while since i've gotten some. even if i'm in the mood to do stuff, i'm not necessarilly horny (i just feel like getting naked and bumpin and grindin, but i'm not like oh i'm so horny, i need to get off) -does that make sense and does anyone else ever feel that way?-which i guess automatically answers the other question-i def enjoy the act even without getting off.

It depends on what I'm doing. Takes me for-fkng-ever to come during oral sex, even though it blows my mind. Any intercourse other than cowboy style I most likely won't at all, though I really do enjoy it anyway, it still feels great. And if I'm on top I'll come real fast, or if a guy knows exactly how to hit the g-spot with his finger (only known one who did) I'll get off in under 30 seconds.
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

i would say, for me it would be anytime i see a girl unrelated to me on a bed. and is reallly, really good looking ) haha! but i prefer it in the morning. seems girls want it more during lunch or something. from what i've seen. who knows...but makeup sex is really that much more enticing, because all the 'i love you's' come out and most of them don't mean squat. but i prefer mornings, during showers, during baths, during rainfall, in the pool, out of the pool, during a movie (a really boring movie), or when i'm sad. other than that sex in not on my mind. ...i should have just said sex any time of the day, but not when i get home from school...it's too much.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

I think what turns girls on the most in public places is the fact that they have to hide their pleasure, as in they can't make too much noise. The fact that they have to hide it combined with the fact that they cannot hide it, ah... chemical reaction

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12