+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broke up with GF of 4 years.

its good to know someone has been through the same thing as me but come through positive, me and danny ( my ex of 3 years) used to argue on a daily basis over silly things and then one day like your ex gf he had enough and he hasnt come back since, forever and a day now im trying to prove im a better person but hes moved on now, its a hard thing to have to go through..

We went on a date as friends (although I'm sure it is bad to refer to it as a "date" when scheduling) to see a movie, then she came back to my place to play Mario Kart.. hehe. She eventually became ill and began to throw up, at which point I was given to opportunity to care for her. She has quite a few health problems, and I suppose she is slowly realizing how much I go through to care for her. She ended up spending the night, and we spent a good portion of it talking like best friends would, and came to the conclusion we should work our way up to more. Healthy flirting keeps me out of the friend zone however, hehe.

Congratulations on that. I guess it gives up hope that even those that **** up can get another chance. You know what you did wrong and you better not **** up this time. I will come to wherever the hell you are and give you the business.

Hehe, you don't have to worry about a thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12