+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In so much pain

wow chazza thanks for more great advice. I know exactly what you mean about going back in time and changing such and such. I spoke to her today out of neccessity and it was slightly better, less hatred but she convincingly doesnt want me anymore. She said she no longer needs a boy to make her happy but she also had the nerve to say that if i love her in two years i should find her and try harder. Downside was that she said she knew the boy she slept with from before me and wanted it to happen... thats hurts ALOT. Just thinking of her with someone else makes me want to vomit. To be honest i feel incredibly used- the line "i dont need you anymore and have other people in my life now" really cut deep. I just really miss who she was and what we meant to eachother and feel like she has suddenly changed and it hurts. Her name is phie hall (facebook) if anyone wants to put a face to the picture. How are you getting on now Chazza?

sorry, shouldnt have posted on someones thread
    Last edited by Yducky; 23-12-09 at 09:12 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Hey Michael,

I'm going to be honest with you. There is no future with her, even if you get back with her somehow. Things will never be the same. I know you won't listen to me but I think I should tell you this. It's time to move on.

First things first, delete her from your facebook, myspace etc. Block her everywhere. Don't reply to her texts, calls. Don't talk to her.

This is the hardest part and if you can do this then half of the battle is won. You've got to grab your life by its balls. Do something with yourself. Hit the gym, study hard, enjoy with friends. But, don't try to enter into a relationship right now. Wait for sometime.

If you always wanted to do something but couldn't do coz of some reasons then the time is now. Go ahead and just do it. Free yourself.

Also, try Yoga and meditation if you want to calm yourself.

You've got a wonderful chance to reshape your life, your career. Don't let this go by crying over some dumb girl. Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12