Quote Originally Posted by CarlJohnson
Hi All I wanted to get some help before I develop a serious complex ..

It seems as though I am unable to cum during sex or oral..
The first girl I've been with I wasn't really into her but it needed to be done and had sex at least 10 times and did not cum. Her head game sucked. I got tired of pleasing her lazy ass (she didn't even care much that I didn't finish). I really like the girl I am with now and she gave me oral and I got so nervous that I wasn't gonna cum that I totally panicked. It's getting to the point of fear and weirdness.. I mean I get hard in half a second and I stay hard the whole night and day but it feels like I'm not gonna cum and I really don't want to hurt this girl because she feels bad about me not coming the other day ( first time we went down on each other)
I am guessing and hoping that I need to lay off the masturbation so as to unaccustom (sp) my penis from the fast and tight grip of my hand because I've read that it may be a cause of it
Any help would be appreciated greatly thank you..

Yes I've just read over my own post and it seems quite unorganized, unreadable, etc. I apologize for that.
I think you've already given yourself the answer here. You said that the first girl you were with you weren't really into her and she gave bad head not to mention she wasn't really into you and didn't really care if you finished or not. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't ejaculate the first TWENTY times you have sex with her. If there's no spark then how do you expect to light the fire

Just as a note: from my personal experience, it is extremely hard to ejaculate when a girl if is giving you oral. No matter how good it feels, it just doesn't happen that easily. So don't worry there buddy, there's nothing wrong with your equipment. Now the second half where you say you get hard in a second is normal. I mean you're with a girl you are extremely interested (from the sounds of it) and this is intimacy we're talking about, not a walk in the park.

Now as for the ejaculating part, I think it just takes time getting used to. Did you two actually engage in intercourse or did you two just get down on each other? Because if you didn't not actually engage in intercourse then that might be where the problem is. But if you actually did engage in intercourse and still did not ejaculate I wouldn't be so worried quite yet either. Give it some time. I remember the first few times I did it with my ex I did not ejaculate either. It just takes time.

Here are some tips: Trying imaging something extremely erotic or something that would turn you own without you even having to touch yourself. Maybe getting it on with two girls? I dunno. If you want to make sure you get a touchdown for sure, find a position in which your penis feels extremely "comfortable" while going in and out of her. Once you hit that spot, gradually speed up (make sure you are still in that position you are comfortable with though). And the last thing is, if she isn't already moaning and doing other erotic body language, start initiating it. Talk dirty, touch her, french her while you're making LOOOOOVE, nibble on her ear, kiss her back slowly...etc. Whatever it takes to get her in "heat".

Hope this all helped. Good luck.