+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enhance Her Libido

I think its not the answer to find some medication to get her libido back. There seems to be more underlying problems. Needing to be drunk or high to want sex usually points to something maybe affecting her from the past. I would suggest seeing a doctor or councillor about it.
    www.4-playheaven.co.uk

Now, here is a more difficult question: Do you really want to stay with someone who refuses to make compromises? You have shown immense maturity in trying to compromise for her, but it needs to be a two-way street. How long have you been together anyway?
    Just over two months. haha.. Yeah, I know. There are people here dealing with relationships that have been dragging on for years, which makes my problems seem pretty silly.

Needing to be drunk or high to want sex usually points to something maybe affecting her from the past.
    She was raped by an ex years ago. She broke down crying the first time we slept together because I was being too aggressive, and it scared her. She's broken down during sex a few times since we've been together. Additionally we went through a pregnancy/abortion a little over a month into our relationship. So yeah.. I'd say her outlook on sex is pretty well trashed. I think the meds just compound the problem, but aren't necessarily the root of the problem.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeezus, with a sexual history like that, you should be happy shes willing to have sex at all. Seriously. She's gonna need a LOT of personal therapy. You are crazy to expect much out of her.

kms is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I think lahnnabell hit on the most important points - I just wanted to add that she absolutely needs to be in therapy if she's taking anti-depressants. Doctors aren't supposed to prescribe them without prescribing therapy too, otherwise it's just a bandaid on a wound that will still be there (if not gotten worse) when you stop taking the meds.

Second, I'd say she's pretty lucky to have a guy who is as understanding as you are. It seems a lot of guys would just blame her for the problems and not take any personal responsibility for any of it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, clearly the birth control is doing its job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12