+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should i forgive her?

I am sorry to say man but it sounds like she is playing games with you. If she isn't willing to talk to you about something and "acts like a kid" maybe she is just not mature enough to handle a relationship (no disrepsect).

^ She's 16 what do you expect. People are becoming way too engulfed with this thread.

wjs is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Yeah I agree with the last post. She isn't mature enough for you and just wants to be pleasure seeking.

Break up with her, and look at other girls. You don't want to be with someone who doesnt care about you enough to not cyber anyway.

treasure singlehood my friend, it's the one thing dumping a girl is worth for. I personally think you're better off single than being in a relationship that's making you miserable. There are all the tell tale signs that this won't last the long term, better to break it off now than to do so a few years down the road.

Go watch 'how i met your mother' and see how happy barney stinson is in there, haha. singlehood ftw! well, it depends on your age too of course, haha.
    join me on my journey to discovering ways to be the perfect man that all women want at
    lecasanova(.)wordpress(.)com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by i dunno View Post
    my gf of 8 months told me she "cybered" with someone last night on phone or something. she said she couldnt hide it from me and that she do love me. i told her to promise that she wont do it again but she said she cant promise something like that. i forgave her and told her we should forget about it. did i do the right thing. it feels so wrong and i cant forget what she done. should i dump her. i really love her and i want to forgive her but it dont feel right. she said i dont know him and that she's still going to be friends with him. i forgive her but i'm worried about her doing it again... my brain says dump her and my heart says stay and forgive. what do i do.
    Go with the brain.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

oh goodness she's 16? okay clearly she's too young for such stuff! you're better off waiting! my cell group leader told me once 'i don't know how cool it is to you guys, but my first girlfriend is my wife' and after hearing that, i respected him a whole lot more.

It's something that you would want to tell your friends and all, something that i would respect a lot. So just forgo this relationship, wait until you're older and wait for an older woman with more mature thinking (note: older than 16 not older than you haha), it's so much nicer to live a life with a practical thinking woman than a 16 year old!
    join me on my journey to discovering ways to be the perfect man that all women want at
    lecasanova(.)wordpress(.)com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

we had a big fight when i tried to talk to her. apparently she thinks she can do anything she wants to and that i cant stop her... she spend time with so many guys. she even goes out with movies with guys... and cuddle with them and hold hands.. she told me its not a date and that shes not being unfaithful by doing that. a movie is a date right? not just hanging out like she told me?

she acts like i need her.. she said i dont look that good and no girl wants me... but she told me she loved me. shes giving me mixed feelings :/

Mixed feelings nothing. Get the hell away from that girl. She's a little immature manipulative b*tch, and she's cheating on you and disrespecting you in so many ways, because she knows you'll put up with it. She thinks (Negative.. she knows) that she's got you wrapped around her little finger, and she can get away with anything. You're being a chump. Dump that chick. I think you'll feel good about it.

ths girl is playing you for a fool !!! you need to get rid of her and move on , your too young to waste your time on people like this

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    oh so that makes it ok does it?

To put it bluntly, your being an idiot. She plays games with you, cheats(maybe not physically, but mentally) and then you ask the question 'what should i do if she dumps me again?' !!!!!!!
    Why do you want to be with someone like that? I would say she gives women a bad name, but she is clearly just a little girl.
    ^^^^^ ^^^^^
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12