+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worried about my girlfriends new male friend!

Well Koz, you had to see this coming, right? BTW, she is lying about the other man, he was and is the main reason .

Dude... exact thing happened to me March 2008. My girlfriend was hanging with a guy that she insisted was just a friend, nothing going on, same bullshit that your girl was saying. Hell, even her friends were telling me that they thought something sketchy was going on between those two and kept me updated. Plus, they thought the kid was a d-bag anyway. Well, one night she and this dude went to a concert that was five hours away and I was STEAMED. I didn't talk to her all day and we got into the next day over the situation.

So finally two weeks later, on Easter Sunday of all days, she says it's not working out and that it's time to move on. Instinctively I ask if it's about the other dude and she kept denying it. By that following Wednesday, her friends were telling me that they saw those two kissing and that they were together.

It sucks dude, but what I got out of it was that it wasn't my fault. I did nothing wrong and I came out as a stronger person. I came out more confident and comfortable around the opposite sex. It sucks when it happens for a good couple of weeks, but then you start to move on. She'll be the one sorry in the end anyway.

damn bro, that sucks a lot. My ex also was naive when it came to guy friends. she thinks all her guy friends are just nice guys. Most of em just wanna bang her and are just waiting for the right oppurtunity. i hope you can move on soon bro, this def is not your fault though, dont blame yourself man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12