+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ex new bf calls me... please help me :(

Ok i got a coupple of steps for you that i recon will work. it's not the healtyest advice but it shouldn't take too long.

Firstly stop blaming yourself and thinking your getting called because you did something. To me it seems obvious that she's an attention freak and hates that you stopped contact with her because she wants to controll you, so by getting her bf to call you she knows she's got you pinned down.

After you have thought this through when her bf calls you again, and he tells you to stay away from her, tell him you are and to stop bothering you because their not worth the time and effort. if you want you could always tell her bf to stop being such a tool and that he and his bitch of a girlfriend should stop being caring so much about what you think because you don't care about them. (make sure her new bf isn't some kind of psycho that'll hunt you down if you say this first though =P)

After that, all you have to do is just change your feeling for the whole thing, and if you start feeling down about it, just turn arround and think, she was such a bitch for getting her bf to do that, she totally wasn't worth the time because there are plenty of girls out there that would never dream of doing something like that because of how pathetic it is!!

After a few weeks or being out on the dating scene you should have almost totally forgotten about them, because of all your new found self confidence.

Dude it may seem hard but it'll be soo worth it in the end, and any guy can do it after they've woken up and smelt the coffee!! we all believe in you man, get out there and make us proud!!! =)

thanks for the tip. now i just need to be stronger and not to remember her when i see places that reminds me of her... too much memories in 9 months... when my phone vibrates i just get all excited thinking its her... i dont know why.. i know i dont want her to contact me..

Breaking up is one thing; you should be sad about that. Having her rub her new boyfriend in your face should hurt, too, and I would say there's nothing wrong with being sad about that. But as soon as her boyfriend himself calls you and acts in an aggressive manner, you need to change your tone, man. That's not passive aggression, anymore. He's trying to bully you.

At no point should you have used the word "sorry" in conversation with him. You should have said, "**** off, douchebag," and then hung up. Then you should have never sent another word to either of them either again, even in response to messages they send you. On the slight off-chance the dude has the balls to show up at your house and say something, you should slam the door in his face. If he pesters your and tries to enter, the authorities will not frown upon you removing him from the premises. If he's way bigger than you, the authorities will remove him for you.

As the great Christopher Titus once said: quit bein' a WUSSAH. I mean that with love, bro.

she's pretty immature for gloating that she is going to have sex with that man. also making her a slut. i say if you want to win this break up you must put her away. bury all the thoughts and good times with her and start off a new. if you do think about her, may it be the bad things. the things that make you relieved that being with her was torture. let this be motivation for you to overcome this.

get some tools to help motivate you. like i posted before, get fit and healthy. discover new music. jump on the dating band wagon, take up a hobby, try new things, meet new people, get out there. take up the guitar (heck, this can get you noticed more), write songs about how much better you are now(once you are comfortable). if not, just write. write stories. it helps getting all the riled emotions you have and making it easier to cope.

repeat any of these things and you will feel better.
    Last edited by thrillaveza; 08-01-10 at 03:23 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

check out this video. i find it true at times. someone in this site posted it up before, i forgot who it was and i want to give this person credit.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfl9e53LX_U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfl9e53LX_U[/ame]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12