+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys in eyeliner

I don't really understand why anyone would do something like that just because other people liked it. I only do things if *I* like them.
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

I don't think wearing anything makes you gay. At this day in age you have some pretty eclectic people that like different things. Some do it for attention, some avoid it because of the attention, some don't care what you think. I think gay people are the ones who are into their own sex. That's it. You don't have to wear makeup, eyeliner, or dress in drag.

However..even today I bet the majority of people will relate it to an effeminate practice. Especially if you are not into goth styles..which I am assuming you are not? Otherwise, I think a lot of people may have some different inputs on the matter.

Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by LucidDream
    ...what do you think of guys wearing eyeliner?
    Totally stupid. Its pointless. Why wear makeup ? Especially if you're a guy. Gay or not - its pointless, humiliating, and just down right stupid !

Its only humiliating if its not accepted, and here it is.
    I dont know, where you live someone who did that might be considered a total reject, I dont know what the local style is over there.
    And yeah, I guess I am into goth styles, but not the steriotype that some people usualy have, and Im not full goth either, but if I pick the right clothes I can pull off a goth look.
    Right now though Im wearing a plain blue top and stone cargo's - pritty normal.

I've never been a fan of eyeliner. I tend to mess it up consistently, so I gave up on the idea. Although I've always done it with Pencil, so it was a SOB to start with. I want to try liquid liner though.

I don't wear make-up very often, mostly just foundation & concealer every day. I leave lipstick / Mascara / Blush / Eye Shadow for when I go out or special occassions.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I guess thats a reason to give up using it too.
    Its blunt, and how the heck do you sharpen a pencil (I was a bit surprised they where pencils, I didnt know that) made of waxy stuff? It just doesnt work, lol

GHAY. So gay. And your female friends were just making fun of you and their boyfriends. I don't even know how they got those other guys to wear eyeliner. If I'd asked my boyfriend something like that he'd take me to the loony bin, let alone actually do it.

Man that's gay.

If I saw a guy (well, other than a hard core metallist, or a goth b/c that's a whole other issue) I'd probably laugh in his face. Honestly, that's just stupid.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Well I kinda am goth. and no, they where truely interested...which was kinda off-putting.

I just did a search in google for [URL=http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=%22guys+in+eyeliner%22&btnG=Search&meta=]"Guys In eyeliner"[/URL].
    Click the link of you want to see for yourself.
    Some of these people are fanatic...its kinda kreepy
    you know who you are. admit it, a little eyeliner is sexy on a guy
    Guys in eyeliner are so effing sexy
    [url=http://fans.papervixen.net/glamboi/]Welcome to Glamboi, the only approved fanlisting for men in makeup.[/url]
    oxophattyoxo: I totally agree wit you about the guy nd eyeliner thing..."real men wear eyeliner"
    x6fallenangel9x: yep yep ...guys in eyeliner..*drools* lol
    toodifficult: i don't wear eyeliner:( am i not cool now? :(
    x6fallenangel9x: hmm..of course ya are..i guess...lol i just gotta thing for guys with eyeliner :P
    ducky_duckie: Oh yEs!! GUYS IN EYELINER woo that soo HOT
    and it goes on...
    Then I tryed a google search on [url=http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=%22hate+guys+in+eyeliner%22&meta=]"hate guys in eyeliner"[/url]. And I got a blank page.
    After a long hard search the worst comment I got was
    All the other guys with eyeliner looked.....errg....fun,? but it's Johnny Depp who wears it with style and just screams sexy wearing it.
    Just 'fun' (with some hesitation)

The girls say they like it because it 'deepens your eyes', and I guess I can apreciate that.
    I love looking into the eyes of a girl that you think you could fall into.
    Ah well, guess its popular among some groups, and not others.
    Fine, Ill stop wearing it, 3 times is enough to experament with.
    Last edited by LucidDream; 03-09-04 at 08:53 AM.

Lucid, you should only do it because YOU want to do it. And don't let anyone tell you it's gay or not gay. All that matters is what you think. I personally do not appreciate it on a guy, BUT the bands my daughters are into wear it and it looks neither bad NOR gay. Hell, if we all had closed minds and never accepted new ideas and conceptions, (no matter HOW bizarre it sounded) where would we be today as a society?
    You are very gracious.

what she said ^^^
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

Actually I think I'm just too lazy to put on makeup.

Girls say that my eyes are the most attractive features on my face though, so maybe... just maybe one day I'd try eyeliner. I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by GBRaul
    Girls say that my eyes are the most attractive features on my face though, so maybe... just maybe one day I'd try eyeliner. I don't know...
    Girls tell me my the most attractive feature on my face is my left lower set of eyelashes. Personally I would have PREFERRED for it to at least be both the lower AND upper eyelash, but I guess I have to settle for what God gave me.

I just make sure to sit on the right side of the classroom and bat my left eye often. Teacher thought I was winking at him (in retrospect I probably should have batted BOTH eyes). Worst part was he called me in and asked me out on a date. But I explained to him the situation and everything was worked out and he bought me breakfast the next day to apologize for the misunderstanding. . .

Rod Steele

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    ...he called me in and asked me out on a date. But I explained to him the situation and everything was worked out and he bought me breakfast the next day to apologize for the misunderstanding. . .
    Sounds like he got his date. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast