+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Orgasm: Every time, or only some times?

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Slightly offtopic...
    Am I the only male to have ever faked it? lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    It's much easier to fake it than to tell a guy he's bad.
    That's the problem. Assuming he isn't a complete dick and totally unwilling to work on improvement, it really isn't fair not to give the poor schlub a chance. How's a guy supposed to improve if he thinks he blows the mind of every girl he touches?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think faking it is a girl's way of giving an "A" for effort.
    Exactly. I did it once with my current bf ,because I really felt sorry for him. He was trying so hard but I couldn't focus. I was distracted by everything,sounds from the street,dunno...Everything. sometimes it happens. Sometimes You can't stop stupid thoughts lol from coming up to Your mind and female orgasms are built mentally in a very big part.
    Now when I feel like it's not going to happen I just stop him and let us do it for him I don't like to 'torture' him when I know that there will be no result .

And about the frequency of sex after few months ? It's normal I think. The 'honeymoon' finish and normality comes. There are also different things in life Like job, housework etc etc... If my bf propose me to do sex I do ,and vice versa , but I'm glad he's not crazy over it. Maybe it's his work...
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    That's the problem. Assuming he isn't a complete dick and totally unwilling to work on improvement, it really isn't fair not to give the poor schlub a chance. How's a guy supposed to improve if he thinks he blows the mind of every girl he touches?
    I agree with you, not to mention that faking it pretty much ensures that the woman is NEVER going to get off.

I don't advise faking it; I just know it is very common.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL lhn.

I can honestly say i have never faked an orgasm..if he doesnt make me come then i make damn sure he knows and can make sure i do next time!!

The more orgasm's i get the more i want more.

Theres no such thing as over satisfying and if a guy makes me orgasm one day, you can be sure that i will want it again and again and again.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Qwerty... I think your post should be moved to a more appropriate thread... "Qwerty" comes to mind :p
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Theres no such thing as over satisfying and if a guy makes me orgasm one day, you can be sure that i will want it again and again and again.
    I pretty much told my husband the same thing this morning. He said, "Are you all ready to face your day at work?" (I work in a weird place.)

I replied that I thought I could use one more round in bed.

He was surprised. "Last night wasn't enough?"

"If it wasn't so good, I wouldn't want more!"

We've been together three and a half years and I still want it all the time.
    Spammer Spanker

Wow... JessZ is about the only person who treated this question with any respect. You people don't even know me, and you think that by a two paragraph question you can all deduce that I am some arrogant jerk, that is boring in bed, thinks too highly of himself, and is completely out of touch with his sexual partners.

The reality is, when I studied psychology in college, I studied Human Sexuality. I have read, internalized, committed to memory and could vividly quote every ancient sexual text from the Kama Sutra, to Marquee de Sade, to the Joy of Sex. I've done research on the Gräffenberg Spot (G-spot). But my sexual resume aside... I am a very open and sensitive man, with a very deep appreciation for femininity and women.

I didn't "get into human sexuality" like some frat boy, so that I could get laid. I did it, because as an American boy growing up in the ultra-conservative rural southeast bible belt, sex is simply not a subject for discussion. And as a teenager, I began to realize an incredible imbalance in the way sex roles are prescribed to men and women.

So anyway... believe me, I am anything but boring, and even further from arrogant. I have taken classes on sensual message, aromatherapy, the whole spectrum. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some stone carrying hippie, that turns every sexual experience into some chakra balancing exercise in spiritual uplifting. I'm just saying, I let the feeling and the mood of the moment dictate whether today is a "look into each other's eyes, and feel each others' skin..." or if it's a "bend her over the bed and smack her ass, because I just want to take her."

Trust me, I always have a totally open dialog about sex with my girlfriends. MAYBE back when I was 19 or 20 someone faked an orgasm with me. But that, to me, is simply a sign of immaturity and to be quite honest... stupidity. But more so than anything, it is a sign that there is no real communication between the two people. With me, there's no reason to fake it, because it's either going to happen or it's not, and if you have to "tap out", then it doesn't hurt my feeling at all. Why should it?

ANYWAY... I really wish I could tell what it is. I know that women can sometimes have a problem with having too much attention. If a man treats his girl like an absolute queen; buys her everything she wants, follows her around to make sure her every wish is fulfilled, she will drop his annoying ass like a bad habit.

And I wonder if I may be doing a sexual equivalent. Let's say you are a woman that has had sex with 15 guys in your life. And 14 of those guys were the typical, jack hammer types that just climb on and get their rocks off, with maybe some clumsy attempts at getting her off too. But then she meets someone like me, who literally makes sure that EVERY time we have any sexual contact, she gets satisfied too. I can't help but think that it in some weird way lowers MY value, as a needy guy that is paying too much attention to her. It's like the "Nice Guy" syndrome, but played out in bed.

Anyone have any INTELLIGENT answers to this? Not just calling me "pig" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by pisces7378 View Post
    Wow... JessZ is about the only person who treated this question with any respect. You people don't even know me, and you think that by a two paragraph question you can all deduce that I am some arrogant jerk, that is boring in bed, thinks too highly of himself, and is completely out of touch with his sexual partners.
    You have no one to blame but yourself for any misunderstandings. If you had said all of this from the get go you would have gotten better responses.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

Lighten up, Francis.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

Pay attention, pisces: At least three people have confirmed that if it's that good, we just want more.

You assure us that it is, indeed, that good.

Therefore, it MUST be something else that is cooling these women off. Let's explore that, shall we?

And it's Marquis de Sade, not "Marquee", Einstein.
    Spammer Spanker

Well, it's hard to give an itelligent answer to a foolish question.

Your idea of intensionally failing to get your lover off is silly and wrong headed.

If your concerned about dwindling sex in your relationship you should be taking to your lover, and working on building emotional intimacy.

All sexual relationships will have "low tide" periods, but you certainly won't get through it by withholding pleasure.
    Last edited by Heratriumphant; 22-01-10 at 12:15 AM.

Off the top of my head, I think it would get boring sleeping with a woman that screws by the book. All your sexual knowledge may be working against you.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Isn't it normal that sex starts to dwindle a bit after a few months has subsided? We just to do it 7-10 times a week when we first hooked up now it's 1-4 times at 3 years later... that's pretty normal.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Isn't it normal that sex starts to dwindle a bit after a few months has subsided? We just to do it 7-10 times a week when we first hooked up now it's 1-4 times at 3 years later... that's pretty normal.
    I dunno. Ask the OP. He's apparently an expert on all things sex. Oh wait..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast