+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: She is out with another guy...

I dont trust NO ONE. The best thing to do is just be lazy minded about it. Be passive and act like you dont give a crap about it. Ignore the calls. This kind of crap has been played on me time and time again. Finally I give in and ask "Whos more important?" Then I hang up if I get a "Well, umm". I get where I just change my phone number because I want nothing to do with them if they are going to play the "Muilti-man" luver game with me.

I love being my own man, but it does get lonesome at times.
    Last edited by ElStuddo; 23-01-10 at 05:55 PM. Reason: unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ElStuddo View Post
    I dont trust NO ONE. The best thing to do is just be lazy minded about it. Be passive and act like you dont give a crap about it. Ignore the calls. This kind of crap has been played on me time and time again. Finally I give in and ask "Whos more important?" Then I hang up if I get a "Well, umm". I get where I just change my phone number because I want nothing to do with them if they are going to play the "Muilti-man" luver game with me.

I love being my own man, but it does get lonesome at times.
    Lazy minded huh, never heard that term before. Ill give it a shot man, thanks!

So she pick the ass**** over you who picked fights getting kicked out of bars due to a jealousy rage pretending to be the victim. Now she makes you out to be the victim. You can do better than her. She pretty much showed her true colors by the actions she had taken contrary to what she would have told you and the good part is.....now you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Roymax View Post
    So she pick the ass**** over you who picked fights getting kicked out of bars due to a jealousy rage pretending to be the victim. Now she makes you out to be the victim. You can do better than her. She pretty much showed her true colors by the actions she had taken contrary to what she would have told you and the good part is.....now you know.
    That about sums it up roymax, It came out of left field, and yes, now i know.

update

well......it happened....On my home from work i always drive by my favorite oriental restaurant (we used to go there all the time together) yesterday as i drove by i saw her car. I had to look (against my better judgement) and see who was with her. Sure as shit it was that guy. I just kept driving getting madder all the way home. Ive felt sick to my stomach since i saw her. Before yesterday i had done great, no contact, and i hadnt seen her. Now im just sick......

Ouch. I know that hurts. Learn from this. That awful, sick feeling you have now can be prevented. Don't be creepin on her like that. Next time just keep driving right by it, and hit up the gym. Or find a new route home.
    Last edited by QueenofCorona; 03-02-10 at 01:45 AM.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Thanks queen, I wont be driving that way again. I never did stop just looked their direction and saw them get out of the car. Once again, the part that gets me, (i think all the parts get me) but one of my good friends owns this restaurant, how much gall would a person have to have to go to this same restaurant!!! Unless she just doesnt give a damn at all.

El Studdo is on the right frame of mind. You need to completely cut ties with this girl for awhile. Oh, don't worry she'll be texting and calling you very soon. It could be anything from I miss you or how are you doing etc. She'll do that just to see if you are still around waiting on her. Read this very carefully...do not respond, I would not respond at all. But if you do, give it a few days to a week before you respond.

Also, you need to get out and meet other people. I am not saying go sleep with everything that shows interest, however what I am saying is to go out there and interact with a variety of personalities. What will happen is that you'll be so busy that you won't have time to think of her and before you know it six months will have passed and you won't care anymore, especially if you've been dating around having fun with other people.

Stones, I completely disagree with Joe, if you find somebody new to sleep with, do it, it will be the best thing for you. Nothing helps being dumped, like a new playmate.

You sound like an intelligent, responsible guy. The thing that bothers me is what you consider adequate dating material, "never married, no kids"- I totally get it, but maybe consider broadening your horizons. I'm not too excited about dating a guy with kids although I have one myself- but don't let it dissuade you, either. Stuff happens- those people might be more together than the girl that has the freedom to go bar hopping every night of the week! Consider it- I never have done anything like that, and it may just be thanks to my little girl for keeping me focused on getting a career in order and not playing around and putting myself at risk (which would ultimately hurt her) or getting caught up in stupid habits or behavior. You'll find a good one- be thankful she's out of your life- she sounds pretty shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Armstrong View Post
    El Studdo is on the right frame of mind. You need to completely cut ties with this girl for awhile. Oh, don't worry she'll be texting and calling you very soon. It could be anything from I miss you or how are you doing etc. She'll do that just to see if you are still around waiting on her. Read this very carefully...do not respond, I would not respond at all. But if you do, give it a few days to a week before you respond.

Also, you need to get out and meet other people. I am not saying go sleep with everything that shows interest, however what I am saying is to go out there and interact with a variety of personalities. What will happen is that you'll be so busy that you won't have time to think of her and before you know it six months will have passed and you won't care anymore, especially if you've been dating around having fun with other people.
    Thanks Joe, i have been out with people, i wont talk to her but this just seems like a major set back. I am back to feeling like it just happened again.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Stones, I completely disagree with Joe, if you find somebody new to sleep with, do it, it will be the best thing for you. Nothing helps being dumped, like a new playmate.
    I love it Perry, i definitely would, i am just not feeling it at the moment. I sure wish i could but not yet. I think a buddy and i are going to go to southern California and go riding for a few days, it should be better after that i hope.
    Last edited by castingstones; 03-02-10 at 02:25 PM.

So here's a question: you break up with a girl- just cause you can't stop arguing about the past and it's kind of a mutual, heat of the moment break up where one storms out- you go and sleep with someone else, maybe even a few someone elses- does that REALLY do the trick? Or do you wake up next to the new girl and think, "I miss my ex..." cause I think the latter would be the case! Unless there was a real connection- but if it is just a fling, does that REALLY help mend the wounds? My ex is sleeping around, but seems miserable and is flirting with me CONSTANTLY- I would hate to think that it was that easy to get over me- it would make all those years so meaningless!

Stones, best thing to do is sever all contact, change your phone number and email and go on that trip or another, asap.

She's not "working herself out". She's working the field, so stuff her.

Like another said, she'll probably try to contact you again.

Take that option away from her.

You have the power and she is weak, remember that.

Do not talk to her if she arrives at your doorstep. Do not discuss her amongst mutual friends.

She has ceased to exist... persona non grata.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    You sound like an intelligent, responsible guy. The thing that bothers me is what you consider adequate dating material, "never married, no kids"- I totally get it, but maybe consider broadening your horizons. I'm not too excited about dating a guy with kids although I have one myself- but don't let it dissuade you, either. Stuff happens- those people might be more together than the girl that has the freedom to go bar hopping every night of the week! Consider it- I never have done anything like that, and it may just be thanks to my little girl for keeping me focused on getting a career in order and not playing around and putting myself at risk (which would ultimately hurt her) or getting caught up in stupid habits or behavior. You'll find a good one- be thankful she's out of your life- she sounds pretty shallow.
    Lulu, i have thought that maybe my choice in girls could have something to do with my issues i have been having. I have dated girls with kids and have no problem with doing such, as a matter of fact i have always bonded with the kids as well. However i hate being told i dont understand because i dont have kids or an ex wife, I end up bending my schedule around that of the ex of hers (not her but her ex) because of the kids. Dont get me wrong, the kids are the most important and thats why i feel i need to cater to their best interest (not mine) which is cool and i dont mind. The last girl i dated who had been married and had a daughter left me after a year to get back together with her ex husband because she thought it would be better for her daughter to not have a broken home. Where is she today........A single mother with TWO kids from the ex husband. When she came back to me.......I declined her offer......I would never let it detour me from dating someone that had kids , but it is added stress...You are right about the situation though. You sound like a different story then im used to.
    Last edited by castingstones; 04-02-10 at 12:58 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast