+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shell

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i've been in your shoes before and believe me, when you actually DO realize all of this and wake up, you'll learn that it was all time that you could've have spend crying over, loving and feeling for another person. you only live once so live it to the fullest, not trying to dream life to the fullest. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Who's to say I'm not living to the fullest? Look, just because I love her so deeply doesn't mean that if I gave up there'd be someone else. That's the whole problem, there IS no one else. If I turn my love away from her, then I have no outlet. No one has come along, and it's not a matter of me being blind to it, I HAVE pursued other things while still feeling this way for Karli. Nothing works, however. It's not a matter of me needing to wake up, it's that I've already seen how I'm never going to achieve the kind of love that I want, so I have to settle. That's what I'm trying to say.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    settle?? what are you settling for?? the fact that you're never going to get her? and you can never move on? raverboy

Yes, move on to WHAT? Tell me that. There is NOTHING.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you can do as you please.. being that i have wasted a great deal of my life wanting someone that doesn't want me back..wishing this were different, feeling sorry for myself because i felt like i was nothing... and now seeing how different it is when i look back, it's pointless. this is how i see YOU as. you can very well be fine living your life as an imaginary one..escaping to a world where all you can do is dream, then that is fine with me. it's your life and i'm not going to change anything about it for you. i'm just giving you my perspective. raverboy

Well, here's your chance to fill me in "Oh Great One". I've been in Virginia for a week with a friend of mine and had no contact with Karli. I'm going on a 2 hour drive with her on Friday so tell me what I can do to avoid getting trapped in that again. I have to have her in my life, she's too good of a friend, but how do I keep from falling for her more? I like the way I am now, not constantly thinking of her, I'd like to keep that. Yet at the same time I'd really like to meet someone new. I met someone in Virginia (my roommates niece) but that's too impossible to see through. So what now?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i feel that to get over her, if you want to that is, you're going to have to want to get over her. first and formost. when you realize that your friendship with her is totally platonic, and there is no going further, then you'll start to get over it. i'll admit that it's not an easy one and it will take time, which you do have a lot of. however, it's good that you seem to be interested in another person whoever she may be. it shows that you're willing to look in other directions for what you onced sought out with karli.

which way you decide to go out getting over her, i will tell you this. by talking to her about feelings might help, but when you feel that you can talk to her about other girls that you seem interested, you'll know that you are over her and can deal with just being her friend. raverboy

You guys I just went through this and you know what I realized?!
    I've been so blind with my infatuation I didn't even realize that I'm totally over him for ages already. I've been so obsessed about the whole thing I actually forgot about my own feelings taking everything for granted and not long ago I suddenly remembered how he used to "put me to bed" over the phone and instead of crying 'cause life's over' I started laughing, I mena that really was silly and crazy!
    Just take your time, sooner or later you'll get over it. Of course sometimes I look at him and I'm like 'damn i want him!' but then it's just wanting him just like any other cute guy...maybe a little more
    I have it all. Including kino.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i agree... i feel when you're able to realize some things should be left in the past, you'll be able to move on to bigger and better things. raverboy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12