+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What To Do....Never Easy Is It?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You haven't even had a date yet. Sheesh!

You are kind of scaring me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

See Barmy, you are scaring Vash, with your intensity, that's pretty much what this girl must be thinking.

Yeah I know its bad aint it.
    But its hard, why is it I cant stop thinking about her?

Its not my fault, i met a really nice girl who i want to see more of and get to know but i guess maybe why ive been single for so long the only way to get that is it to chill out?

But other mates meet birds and then texting them and meeting up with them but me..... nothing

I feel like texting her asking if shes free tonight.....wether that be to come out or talk on the phone.

Just feels like why wait..... i like her she said she likes me and i wanna find out more !

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to gain better control of your emotions. It is very unbecoming to be so powerless.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You're over eager.

1) You text / call her too goddamn much immediately, and then, for no reason, text her that you're attracted to her, which she's probably figured out after the make-out. It comes across as desperate, she's not responding to you, so to get her to respond, you point out just how much you like her. You did the same thing with the voice mail, its insecure and needy behavior. Like you're trying to bribe her with compliments. "But I like you so much, please respond!"

2) You apologized for texting too much, which just makes shit awkward. Apologize for something big, not for tiny shit> When you apologize for small shit you only draw attention to your missteps and look insecure, as if you'll apologize for anything that could marginally upset her. Don't do it. Whenever you screw something up, ignore it and go on with something else, don't linger on it.

3) You call her too much, like way too much, slow down. That doesn't mean wait 3 days, or those types of games, it just means, don't call her multiple times, leave a message begging her to call back because it would mean so much to you, and then call her again because you can't wait for her to respond to your voicemail.

You are giving this girl so much power over you and thats not good.

Here's what I think happened: you scored with a chick thats hotter than what you normally get and got over-eager. Simple.

So patience, man, patience, especially with the hot ones. You're probably decent at pulling girls, but when you score with hot ones you lose patience and get over-eager. You come across as needy with your behavior. She might decide that despite it all she still likes you and you could still **** her, but you need to slow down. You're seriously hurting your chances, and you're not the only one trying to get at that. So slow it down and play it cool.

(To be completely honest, I think you blew it with this girl from what I've read, but maybe you're really hot or she's just really into you for some reason I'm not aware of.)

Just found this on an old thread... Sums up what your telling me guys and it makes sense....sorry
    I feel like ive ****ed up with this bird now.

You're probably decent at pulling girls, but when you score with hot ones you lose patience and get over-eager.

That sums it up.

Any ideas what she is trying to say or what " yeah it was a giggle " means?

To me that sounds as if it was just a bit of a laugh end of.?

woow, you're scaring me right now, chill it out...

Sorry guys, im chilled out now !
    I'm just a luvy duvy type of guy, anyways updat:

Lisa: Just finished lunch now lol, we had a giggle what did you think? xx
    Me: Yeah i thought so to, would like to do it again sometime? Or was it only a giggle? x

End of the day people may think i shouldnt have said " was it only a giggle? " but from my point of view is
    im putting across which i did to her on Saturday im not looking for a shag and she was impressed and smiled when i told her that,
    So im only asking about the "giggle" becasue me and her were getting "SERIOUS" as oppose to having a "giggle".

Her saying a giggle makes me think that i was just being used and made to look like a dickhead ( why spend 2 hours with me, holding my hand, kissing me, waiting and sitting on my lap, and give me her number and telling me to text her)....... that i thought she was a nice genuine bird who knows what could happen,
    but she was sayign she didint want a dickhead bloke he would use her a nice boy and she said that, i was the only nice person who acted nice out
    becasue i called her Beautiful instead of : Buff, Fit, Boom, Sexy.

:@ :@ :@
    Last edited by BarmyArmy; 01-02-10 at 11:41 PM.

Im being straight up, girls always complain boys never say how they feel and i do and she said shes the same straight up etc.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no you freak, she just met you. She's not your girlfriend.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    no you freak, she just met you. She's not your girlfriend.
    *claps* harsh but necessary , can I ask mate,,,why did you come here looking for advice only to argue with everyone thats posted something? seems like your mind is pretty made up already...good luck blowing it. Ever thought maybe theres a reason you've been single 3 and a half years?
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

he wasn't 'arguing' he was just trying to justify his eagerness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    he wasn't 'arguing' he was just trying to justify his eagerness.
    splitting hairs , he didnt do it antagonistically so I guess "debating" would be a better choice of word
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to chill. Smoke a joint- jeeze. I'd run screaming.

jjj is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    seriously man...u might as well write a blog, everyone keeps saying to calm down, and you just keep writing back wih your ideas of what to do when you see her, or contact you have since made etc.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast