+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Bar-B-Q

Oh wow, I'm one of the original three people of this forum and I've even posted in this thread but I didn't get mentioned. Damn, shot down by nomas.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Sorry, man..I was sure you were there..I was trying to get everyone on this very thread and I missed you.

Forgiveness, please!

Freddie

ps. If it'll make you feel better, not too long ago I did something similar...in an exit mini-speech I was thanking people and I left out the most important person because I was going to wait until the end to say "and most especially, thanks to".. but I didn't even mention her..cuz it was all improv'd.

I would be willing to go to another continent - it would be a great experience for me to get out. And it will be a good vacation too I would imagine. but I say to get a group like this in, it will take at least a year for everyone to be able to request the same vacation days from work. Thus meaning that if we start planning now, we may be able to meet sometime in 2005, or 2006 if we want to set it back a year for everyone to save up some cash.

I vote 2006, because then I will have a g/f and I have a friend moving here from Canada summer of 2006 and he could go too. It will be fun !

count me in for Fall/Winter of 2006 !

Edit: Oh yeah - and we can make it an annual thing too if it goes over well ! Just an idea...

Well, I guess it's just you and me, Bill.

Do you want to come down to southern New Mexico or should I go to Houston for our first annual two-man LoveForum Reunion?

Freddie

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    zekk... i think that nomas was actually thinking of zeek that's why.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well Im off to uni in a few days, and Im all the way in england, so you can count me out

Nomas you left me out Bleh! (Copyright of Billy lmao) Err if it does take place in lets say 2006 there may be a chance of me going... i be 18/19. Plus I be in uni by then but like people said it all depends on others. BTW anyone know how lonmg it would take to get to america from england?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

BTW i would also like to point out another facotr that effects this situation and that factor is... *Drumrolls* age barrier.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha, but the truth is, that it isn't our fault that you're young. children always wanna do what the grown ups do. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Well, I guess it's just you and me, Bill.

Do you want to come down to southern New Mexico or should I go to Houston for our first annual two-man LoveForum Reunion?

Freddie
    There is nothing fun here in houston - I am willing to travel whereever. Lets see who else can go and then we'll decide a centrally located destination. But if no one else wants to join in, then yeah I'll meet ya in NM, just no gay stuff.. I'm a light sleeper so dont try anything...

IM IN! too dont count me out! so whAT ARE we going to do where do we meet and when and is illusional comining? he is far but i would love to go to hawaii thats where hes at right? it is so beutiful there at least thats what i have seen on tv and in pictures oh i can just picture it all the sand the ocean the trees lots of margaritas bikinis and i can learm to do that huula dance wow ill be graduating in april so that sounds so good to me. i have always wanted to move to there and also alaska.... so seriously lets set something up. billy we are not that far from eachother either. oh and nomas mexico sounds fantastic!!!!!!

ooohhhhh !!! Hawaii DOES sound good ! And you mentioned margaritas ! I've never had one, but I'm turning 21 in April 2005 so its all good ! I can have a few grand by summer of 2005 to go to Hawaii, or maybe I wont... I forgot I am going to Las Vegas for my 21st birthday, so I might blow all my money then... But the second half of 2006 (summer/fall/winter) is all good for me. I'll have good vacation times and good money to go anywhere in the world.

I've never been out of Texas, so it's a MUST that I get out of this state at least. There are 3 places in the world that really spike my interest and I've always wanted to go to.. Canada, England, and Hawaii. There is a specific small town in Canada I want to go to tho.. I wont mention why. But anywhere in England and Hawaii would be cool.

Blue, Nomas, are you guys willing to travel to Hawaii or England for the get together ?

im willing to go to hawaii most definatly come on billy skip vegas and we will go to hawaii i promise you we will have a blast! you can come to florida to visit me or i can drive to texax also. i will go to amsterdam!!!!!

I'm willing to go anywhere. I can be ready next year, too. I already have money set aside for vacationing. Traveling is a high priority in my life at this point..in fact, there's something in the works for Europe for next year for me with some friends..but I can still do other trips..

I say we take a poll here on this thread. I've already said I'm good as soon as 2005 and can go anywhere. Now ¿where? is the issue. There are a lot of people here from England. There are a lot form Florida. A San Franciscan.. a couple in the midwest, Jane and I are Southwest. Raver is the odd one out in the middle of nowhere, but I say we accomodate the majority and pitch in for others. Right now I can help get raver as far as El Paso, TX which is my closest big airport. Then someone else can help get him to NY if we all fly out of there to England. Or if we just go to the middle of the US we can help out the England folks.

There's also the issue of who's seriously considering this. Some may be too young to actually make a trip to the US for this thing...there's a lot of factors. It would be nice if everyone who seriously considers this could state your current disposition.

You know mine.
    Freddie

nomas im in south florida on the east coast im ready By next year too. i suggest we meet i n the middle somewhere oh AND I AM SERIOUS! I can get raver to ny in 18 hrs by car from florida but i wanna go to hawaii!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast