+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn you "love" for rearing your ugly head on this one

so yea i felt really bad about some harsh things i said the last time i talked to her, and we are very close friends, so i emailed her and apologized about the stupid things i said. i said i understand it is over, it is for the best and told her how i felt alot of the relationship, and how i now know how she felt now personally(LOL).

so we talked for a while in text and then on phone, and i handled it completely normal. we are close friends still, and i am forever glad, because we cant deny ourselves that.

the hunger disorder feeling has gone, it is back to normal

I feel like i have dodged a HUGE bullet with this one.....thank you everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurvivor23 View Post
    Of course this is just an opinion, and only knowing the bare minimum of facts but what it sounds like to me is that it was either a situation where you loved her more than you thought you did as others have said, or it could just be a situation of feeling rejection. No matter whether you were really in love with a person or not, I think it still hurts when they turn you down. I remember being in a relationship with someone who was head over heels in love with me and I was never certain of how I felt about her.. I had thought about breaking up with her many times, and then out of nowhere she broke up with me and I was just utterly amazed.

Anyways, as a side note.. I hate the silent treatment and don't really agree with it as a method to solve problems. It can turn a completely normal and sane person into looking "obsessive compulsive" or "crazy" and I can attest to that. One of my ex's used to give me the silent treatment every time we would have a fight. Her reasoning behind doing that (I actually asked her one time) was that she felt as though if she continued the conversation while we were both angry and hot-headed, one of us or both might say some things we regret and she'd rather talk with a cooler head and time to think about it.. And yeah in a way that made sense to me but when you have a heated argument with a person and next thing you know they completely avoid you it just fuels the fire. I said a lot of regretful things to her when she ignored me. I blew up her phone, her e-mail, text messages, etc... because it just drove me nuts not to get a response. Anyways, that's all. Sorry for the jumbled thoughts.
    yea this pretty much summed it up right here SPOT ON. I am just glad i have overcome this and can move on now. PHEW

mods or admins u can lock this thread if you want now. thank you

Just to be clear, did you find it to be a situation where you were actually ok with the breakup because you did think of her as more of a friend but that you were kind of upset that she's the one who did it?
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurvivor23 View Post
    Just to be clear, did you find it to be a situation where you were actually ok with the breakup because you did think of her as more of a friend but that you were kind of upset that she's the one who did it?
    yes this is it, its kind of more like just feeling sorry type love cause she is so damn naive. its very love/hate at this point now lol.

Update: well as i suspected, and as others warned and what i should have listened to my instinct on, staying friends with her was a complete mistake. she keeps contacting me, and she is really pissing me off to the point of no return. She thinks im going to be there and listen to all her probs now with some new jagoff in her life. HA HA HAH , all while still flip flopping on "I MISS U SO MUCh" and cryin....blah blah....

i wish i never met her, it sucks caring about someone just cause u feel sorry for them in a way......she is so damn naive it is pathetic..

i have a strong urge to whip her fathers @$$ for ever suggesting that we hook up, and then keep persuading me for the next 2 weeks on it. yea that's right folks, Dear Ol' Dad is to thank. Daddio must have known how crazy and delicate she was, i bte she drove him batshit insane growin up as a teenager with all these stupid crushes on older guys. Now he just has to deal with it and get her what she wants or she makes his life miserable...lolol

on a side note, i am thinking about doing this chics hot mom...because i know i could...
    Last edited by urkiddingme; 18-03-10 at 09:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Hey man, i know where your coming from.
    I got out of a relationship 3 months ago now, when my ex first hooked up with me and ill be honest, i didnt find her that attractive, she was sooo insecure and stopped me hanging round with one of my mates, cried her eyes out when i tried ending it with her once and wouldnt stop pesturing me and she even blackmailed me into staying with her, i gave her a second chance and 4 years on i loved her but not as much as i could of i dont think, but now shes left me for another man i was as crazy as her.

"i wish i never met her, it sucks caring about someone just cause u feel sorry for them in a way......she is so damn naive it is pathetic.."

Thought i'd quote your words.....same thing i think about my ex all the time.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by urkiddingme View Post
    Update: well as i suspected, and as others warned and what i should have listened to my instinct on, staying friends with her was a complete mistake. she keeps contacting me, and she is really pissing me off to the point of no return. She thinks im going to be there and listen to all her probs now with some new jagoff in her life. HA HA HAH , all while still flip flopping on "I MISS U SO MUCh" and cryin....blah blah....

i wish i never met her, it sucks caring about someone just cause u feel sorry for them in a way......she is so damn naive it is pathetic..

i have a strong urge to whip her fathers @$$ for ever suggesting that we hook up, and then keep persuading me for the next 2 weeks on it. yea that's right folks, Dear Ol' Dad is to thank. Daddio must have known how crazy and delicate she was, i bte she drove him batshit insane growin up as a teenager with all these stupid crushes on older guys. Now he just has to deal with it and get her what she wants or she makes his life miserable...lolol

on a side note, i am thinking about doing this chics hot mom...because i know i could...
    Of course I was right, I've been doing this shit for 6 years now.

You're my hero, Fraz.

(swoon)

Yeah, you need to be apart for a little while longer. You don't want to hear about it and you don't want to be her shoulder to cry on. Don't give them that option, they are only thinking of themselves right now. You should think about you and what's good for you.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Quote Originally Posted by hoggy522 View Post
    Hey man, i know where your coming from.
    I got out of a relationship 3 months ago now, when my ex first hooked up with me and ill be honest, i didnt find her that attractive, she was sooo insecure and stopped me hanging round with one of my mates, cried her eyes out when i tried ending it with her once and wouldnt stop pesturing me and she even blackmailed me into staying with her, i gave her a second chance and 4 years on i loved her but not as much as i could of i dont think, but now shes left me for another man i was as crazy as her.

"i wish i never met her, it sucks caring about someone just cause u feel sorry for them in a way......she is so damn naive it is pathetic.."

Thought i'd quote your words.....same thing i think about my ex all the time.
    thank you for sharing, damn it feels good to hear this, it is EXACTLY how i felt the entire time.i really needed to hear this, thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12