+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Her obsession is making me nuts!

thats how i feel. Its nice to get it out in the open without discussing it with people who know her...

seriousely though, after 8 years, she deserves your love and support no matter what. Be there for her, thats what she needs. Let her know something that you may be hiding or feel weird about.

If you handle this right you could end up being closer with her! and even though people laugh, there are much weirder things out there than a MJ obsession!

She needs help. You're sweet to be so kind about it, but what she really needs is a strong hand to hold while she goes to see a doctor. She's way over the edge with this. Don't let this just keep spiraling down- she may decide she can't live in a world without MJ and do something really awful.
    Spammer Spanker

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by norton comando View Post
    just tellin somone about it here, maybe it will be easier to discuss it with her .
    UGHM, could you by any chance tell me her first name in PM? I actually do know someone like that.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by JJfromphilly View Post
    thats how i feel. Its nice to get it out in the open without discussing it with people who know her...

seriousely though, after 8 years, she deserves your love and support no matter what. Be there for her, thats what she needs. Let her know something that you may be hiding or feel weird about.

If you handle this right you could end up being closer with her! and even though people laugh, there are much weirder things out there than a MJ obsession!

Thank you for this , I will allways stand by my wife , i love her, maybe i can plan some time with just me and her. Its hard tho with the kids and all , but if i could keep her off the forum and with me instead, that i would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    She needs help. You're sweet to be so kind about it, but what she really needs is a strong hand to hold while she goes to see a doctor. She's way over the edge with this. Don't let this just keep spiraling down- she may decide she can't live in a world without MJ and do something really awful.
    This really scares me , i will exhaust all other options before this one, but i will if thats what needs to be done. This is the hard part about all this, I have seen some of the stuff on the first forum (OMJ), but i havent on the new one (RTT), so i dont know if it is this serious or not , god i hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    UGHM, could you by any chance tell me her first name in PM? I actually do know someone like that.
    I guess i cant pm anyone untill i have 15 posts. On her new forum (RTT) they are on a first name basis with eachother. If you could mabey give me some more information about how her first name is going to help your friend, ya see if you know somone on her forum (highly unlikely i know, as there are only like 10 or so people) and this got back to her before we have a chance to work this out , well probly wouldnt be good. Once we are passed this i will tell her that i sought advice here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12