+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How long before you would have sex?

36 days?

That's very... specific.

I'm picturing your calendar with black X-marks on 36 consecutive days.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    36 days?

That's very... specific.

I'm picturing your calendar with black X-marks on 36 consecutive days.
    Naw it wasn't planned that way. hahaha... We were just kissing and clothes came off. We both decided it was time...so.... there. hahaha...

No, I just meant the fact that you remembered the exact number of days. Instead of saying a month or several weeks, you knew it was exactly 36 days. Day 35 must have been tough.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    No, I just meant the fact that you remembered the exact number of days. Instead of saying a month or several weeks, you knew it was exactly 36 days. Day 35 must have been tough.
    Sorry folks for diverting topic.... This is actually relevant.
    I know exact days because we started dating on a specific known date, and had sex exactly 36 days later. It was difficult to wait....as we came close to sex several times before that and had to stop.
    I seriously believe that it is worthwhile to wait longer if you feel the relationship is getting serious. It helps to establish a solid friendship and understanding before sex comes into play.
    This is why she and I decided to start over and so far so good.

Kudos to Kaius

I agree; I had my girlfriend sleepover last night (my parents were out of town for the night) and she had even brought along some condoms and whatnot, and she had even told me that we would do it.

But we didn't, we spent most of the night in my bed, watching Charmed (she loves charmed) and various other things, which I'm sure you can guess the nature of, and I can honestly say, I'm glad we didn't have sex...

Just my two cents...
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

I've held out for an hour up until 4 years. There is no tried and true formula for it. You do what feels right for both of you.

mel2208 Guest
    It was 8 weeks until i first had sex with my BF...It was deffo worth waiting for!! deffo does respect you more and it gives you both chance to get to know each other emotionally before rushing in.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mel2208 View Post
    deffo does respect you more
    I couldn't disagree more. My guy as with many guys don't give too shits if they score easy. I'm not down for games. I'm horny, I like you let's get freaky. If I'm judged after that as a hoe, fine but you's a hoe too; afterall I didn't f**k myself oh I'm not easy to score but I don't wait for waitings sake.

mel2208 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I couldn't disagree more. My guy as with many guys don't give too shits if they score easy. I'm not down for games. I'm horny, I like you let's get freaky. If I'm judged after that as a hoe, fine but you's a hoe too; afterall I didn't f**k myself oh I'm not easy to score but I don't wait for waitings sake.
    Everybody is different!!! thats my personal experience, has is yours...after my past experiences of getting cheated on in a 10 year marriage i thought it was best for me to wait.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You think that waiting will make your man not stray?

Wait until you know that the person you are with is SOMEONE YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF WITH FOREVER. That doesn't mean you WILL BE WITH THEM FOREVER... however that is hopeful. I WOULD NEVER sleep with anyone that I couldn't see myself with FOREVER. 1 night stands are just horrible bullshit(I have never had one - I've had the chance - , but I don't care to add a number to my, or another persons 'score' without it even meaning anything... I am not a slut...)

mel2208 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    Wait until you know that the person you are with is SOMEONE YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF WITH FOREVER. That doesn't mean you WILL BE WITH THEM FOREVER... however that is hopeful. I WOULD NEVER sleep with anyone that I couldn't see myself with FOREVER.)
    that is why i personally like to wait a little... until we BOTH feel its right x

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We felt it was right already one hour into we have met. Well, we knew it even before seing each other in person. Do we have to be punished just because we think faster?
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    We felt it was right already one hour into we have met. Well, we knew it even before seing each other in person. Do we have to be punished just because we think faster?
    your not being punished by us... your are punishing yourself, even though you THINK you are pleasing yourself.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast