+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is he even worried bout it?

I think he has trouble letting you go. That's why he wants to know that stuff about you. He just isn't handling it very intelligent. I bet he feels miserable all day long.

It would be nice to believe that especially with how he is willingly turning his back on his firstborn child. Perhaps one day he will grow up but I don't see it happening anytime soon. As I sated in my OP I don't see the point in him questioning about me if he is not going to do right by our daughter or even try and co parent or be a friend. Oh and for everyones advice and thoughts thank you. It helps to be able to come here and talk it out.

He is clear in what He asks and clear i

Quote Originally Posted by kangyu View Post
    He is clear in what He asks and clear i
    ??? Im sorry I don't understand what you mean?

His angry fixation on you scares the crap out of me. It reminds me about the way my dad is about my mom. It's potentially dangerous.

Hopefully, you can get him to relinquish all rights to his daughter at the support hearing. Even if you're granted support, he won't pay it, and believe me, the government doesn't really do all that much about it. They might take his driver's license away and garnish his wages, which won't really impact his thug lifestyle much. Getting sole custody will be your best bet. Then you can change her name and yours and get the hell out of there.

That man and his trashy babymama and his rotten family are toxic. Get away from them.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by grahdenn66 View Post
    I think he noticed your post so he is angry and trying to bother about something.Does he met with your children now??if he does i think its better don't allow your child to meet with him.

My ex doesn't know I post on here, even though this is a public forum, if it doesn't include half naked women or rap videos he doesn't use the web much, especially not a forum of any sort. But to answer your 2nd question, no he has only seen our one year old twice when she was a few weeks and held her once, even tried to light a cigarette around her. A newborn! I put him in his place about it and that was that. And yet he is a constant in his son that he shares with the gf in jails life. And to you and Gigabitch if I had a dollar for everytime everyone tells me it is a blessing rather than a sadness that he is not around my daughter, I could go shopping tomorrow! lol. Thanks again for all the support and opinions. As the day grow closer to seeing him in person (next Tues.) I am a nervous wreck. Can't wait to see what hoodrat trash he has on his arm, ugh. Sigh.
    Last edited by LouisianaLady29; 24-03-10 at 09:50 AM.

^^^well I think we know how to improve the site guys...naked women and rap videos...everybody do your part...its up to all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    ^^^well I think we know how to improve the site guys...naked women and rap videos...everybody do your part...its up to all of us.
    ^^ LOL! de, you so silly....lol ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12