+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it alright to ask?

Everything that everyone just said was in the book I mentioned. As far as learning from a book......everyone is different. I tend to be patient and analytical, so books work for me. I read it, memorize it, and do it. Only you know if books are good for you. I'll also add to compare the information in different books before buying it, or practicing anything in it. Any Tom, Dick, and Harry can write a book, but not all are filled with useful information.

@Indignant: I like to bite too. Not too hard though. Just enough to put a little pressure on and get a reaction. Bite the neck a bit, lightly suck the same spot, and gently lick while sucking. Always gets a reaction -------> Yes that was in the same book the_robot
    Last edited by Incognito; 22-03-10 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Corrected horrible spelling error
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Books work if I have them at hand, I can't memorize anything at all, I'm just logic. But it seems a book might help me to at least understand the basics.

You worry way to much...whats the worst that will happen if you suck?...and chances are if she really likes you she will work with you...don't worry and just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    You worry way to much...whats the worst that will happen if you suck?...and chances are if she really likes you she will work with you...don't worry and just do it.
    Yeah, I have a problem worrying too much about everything... I just wouldn't like to screw it up if I had a chance.

Yea but you won't get the chance if you sit around worrying about it...I mean I think I'm a pretty nice guy and there are some nice people on this forum but you sit there asking us questions isn't going to help you get with a woman...trust me I'm not going to have sex with you so you need to go and look elsewhere.

Just do it...don't think...just do it.

how can you screw something up that comes naturally?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Yea but you won't get the chance if you sit around worrying about it...I mean I think I'm a pretty nice guy and there are some nice people on this forum but you sit there asking us questions isn't going to help you get with a woman...trust me I'm not going to have sex with you so you need to go and look elsewhere.

Just do it...don't think...just do it.
    hahaha I didn't want to have sex with you, I'm not disappointed

I know I have to do it, but asking hurts no one and the more I learn while I'm alone, the better.. hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    how can you screw something up that comes naturally?
    Everyone says that, but robots aren't very natural beings.. and I'm just like one.

Do you have OCD, or do you suspect you might have OCD? Please answer honestly. I am not trying to find a flaw and attack it, I am trying to help if you do actually suffer from that.

I have OCD...don't **** with my shampoo or conditioner in the shower...if you move my body wash its on....close all cabinet door, leave nothing on the counters...always close the door leading upstairs....stack the dishes the way they are meant to be while doing the dishes....for examples plates go on bottom followed by bowels with one glass in the bowel, in the glass you place all forks and spoons, not knives...put the knives to the side of the sink along with all other glasses, however you can place any large serving spoons next to the bowels int he sink on the right side...wash all of that up then you can proceed with the glasses, then the knives, then any pots pans, casserole dishes or misc....if its not done this way I'm so pissed off....I have more but I don't think anybody wants to hear anymore...I also set 3 alarm clocks and check them multiple times...even my phone....see I said I've got more.

Nothing wrong with OCD...I'm well aware of it and all I know is that I keep a very clean home....and I'm exceptionally punctual.

Damn I'm good! Your comment about you being like a robot tipped me off. I was EXACTLY like you until 2006. I used to admire the precision and efficency of robots. They do exactly waht they're supposed to with minimal waste of time and resources. Anyway, if you have OCD I'd absolutely recommend reading the book. You attention to detail will serve you well. Read my blog about OCD.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ughm, Inc, you are talking to the wrong person here
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Hahahaha! You are right. I didn't even realize. Thank you. So what about you the_robot?

Yeah you answered the wrong person

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Do you have OCD, or do you suspect you might have OCD? Please answer honestly. I am not trying to find a flaw and attack it, I am trying to help if you do actually suffer from that.
    Umm.. I might, I didn't know of that disorder, but I do some things a lot or I get anxious, like washing my hands and other freaky stuff that I HAVE to do or I freak out... also, I'm rarely late or early by more than a minute, and when I'm alone at home.. the house only gets cleaner and cleaner...

Kinda sounds like it's what makes me good at what I do.

You mean your blog here, right?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh gosh, everyone one is OCD in some way
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast