+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't find a girl at college and there's over 4,000!

I failed to mention that I do know quite a few girls at school but they are either taken, immature, or not at all my type; I think I'm just going to have to mna up and walk over to her table again and either ask her to hang out on campus sometime or make small talk and try to get an in; I don't have anything to lose and if you make fun of me or worse that's the least of my problems in life.

I say talk to those girls from theater classes. You have nothing to lose.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

i think you may be going for those out of your league
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Only one of the girls I saw at the table I have had film classes with before, and could you please tell me why I am out of my league?

I don't have alot of options within my classes because I already asked out the only girl I was interested in from my anthropology class and she said she had a boyfriend, films classes are mostly students I've had before and there is nobody single or that I'm into, and finally I have biology with a lab; however, it's tough talking to girls in there because when I am waiting for class it's very quiet so I'm nervous randomly approaching girls and most of the are so busy texting non-stop they don't even see me standing next to them.

My advice, don't give a girl your number. Even if she likes you, she most likely won't call.

Chat a girl up and ask for her number. If she gives it to you, you know she's interested. If she doesn't, at least there's no guessing game on whether or not she likes you.

Either way you look like a hunter and that's sexy. Girls like that.

I don't generally agree with the idea of PUAs. I really don't think the male population needs even more tools on how to pull the wool over womankind's eyes. That being said, some of the crap they spew might be helpful to you. I must admit that I've seen the techniques work.

[url=http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/]Pick Up Artist :: Pick-up Artist Forum: Videos, Pictures, Thousands of Articles, & FREE Membership![/url]

I like it here, it's alot more active than some other boards. Anyhow, I already gave her my number the day spring break started and of course I didn't hear from her but from what I said about being shy and the influence of others girls can I talk to her again even if I have to approach their wolfpack again? She's really cute and even though I don't her her just the way she presnts herself has told me alot about her already. For example she dresses casaully but very stylish and does hair hair nice-the majority of girls here put on torn up sweatclothes and put their hair in a band on top of their heads like turnips. It's such a turn off. Also alot of girls these days aren't lady-like and a girl that is load and swears in public is a big turn off for me too. Finally, like I said I think she rides the bus and I do too while I save up a little more for a car and that's good because I won't have to risk her rejecting me as much since some girls don't go near guys without them.

You should read more carefully. I said don't give a girl your number. We will not call. Ask her to give you her number, so you can call her.

I read your post carefully but I already gave her my number last week on Friday before spring break so (it seemed the only way to have a chance before) but now I need to know if I can approach her again and if so what to say or do-I don't care what happens because I'd rather try and fail then not do anything and wonder if I failed due to my giving up.

-_-

I really don't know how I can put it anymore clearly than I have. Chat her up, and ask for her number. If she doesn't give it to you, she doesn't like you. If she gives it to you, call her and pursue her further.

That's it, dude. The magical formula. You need tips on how to chat her up, go to that site I posted above. Those dudes know a little something about approaching women.

The whole number thing is pretty bold.. i mean think of it, some guy you don't really know at all?.. go to parties and meet people through mutual friends or through hobbies you have. That way people can get to know you (even if its only a little) and then you can suggest grabbing a coffee, hanging out, etc. The whole number thing is too much at once.

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    -_-

I really don't know how I can put it anymore clearly than I have. Chat her up, and ask for her number. If she doesn't give it to you, she doesn't like you. If she gives it to you, call her and pursue her further.

That's it, dude. The magical formula. You need tips on how to chat her up, go to that site I posted above. Those dudes know a little something about approaching women.
    I think that we're misunderstanding each other, I am not going to do that again; I'm simply asking if there is a way I can patch this up or try again since it happened last week and I only joined here today.

all alone, you're right it was bold but some girls at school told me that a girl would be impressed if I singled her out like that among her peers.

Maybe I should go up to them next time and make a joke out of it and how it's a girl code thing. I am a film major so maybe I could ask if any of them want to check out my move.

I don't know if I am going to see her at lunch or dinner tomorrow but probably going to Friday.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by all alone View Post
    The whole number thing is pretty bold.. i mean think of it, some guy you don't really know at all?.. go to parties and meet people through mutual friends or through hobbies you have. That way people can get to know you (even if its only a little) and then you can suggest grabbing a coffee, hanging out, etc. The whole number thing is too much at once.
    This is certainly my opinion^, but some ppl seem more willing to give it out. I've had friends who were phone-stalked tho, and I think its creepy. A Skype reserved exclusively for dating might be a good compromise nowadays, I suppose.

Girl rules are so complicated but I appreciate all of your help everyone....

lets say I am going to man up and go over to her table again what would be the best and quickest way to accomplish that?

Quote Originally Posted by corey1985 View Post
    I think that we're misunderstanding each other, I am not going to do that again; I'm simply asking if there is a way I can patch this up or try again since it happened last week and I only joined here today.

all alone, you're right it was bold but some girls at school told me that a girl would be impressed if I singled her out like that among her peers.

Maybe I should go up to them next time and make a joke out of it and how it's a girl code thing. I am a film major so maybe I could ask if any of them want to check out my move.

I don't know if I am going to see her at lunch or dinner tomorrow but probably going to Friday.

Well you have no way of contacting her, so you can't patch it up.

In the future, don't give a girl your number unless she's super confident and aggressive, she won't call you.

Also, maybe you should steer clear of approaching girls in groups.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast