+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the new logo?

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    And I've heard 'hola guapa' few times today on the street
    I've never heard that said to me, now I'm jealous..

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I've never heard that said to me, now I'm jealous..
    Hahahaha , you would like people to call you 'guapA'? I would be insulted, if I were you lol
    I wazzzz here

Hahahaha , you would like people to call you 'guapA'? I would be insulted, if I were you lol
    Nah, it would be a nice compliment I'm missing

^^^hola guapa...I had to grow a beard cause I kept hearing what a pretty little girl I was and as I got older and had broad shoulders I just looked like a butch woman...my face is far to pretty for a dude.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    ^^^hola guapa...I had to grow a beard cause I kept hearing what a pretty little girl I was and as I got older and had broad shoulders I just looked like a butch woman...my face is far to pretty for a dude.
    haha that reminds me that I may have been called "guapa" too, I've been told that when I was a kid everyone thought I was a girl...

I no longer look like a girl... last time I was told something similar to "guapa" was "guapo" and I was cooking when a bunch of girls saw me from the window and started yelling me that...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ... I was cooking when a bunch of girls saw me from the window and started yelling me that...
    You Spaniards are some crazy folk anyway.
    I wazzzz here

I'm a bit bothered by the aesthetic design. It doesn't seem to fit with the design of the forum.

I agree with everyone else; it's too idealistic about love. People are coming here for advice.

haha It has only happened to me once and I hid as fast as possible.. in retrospective I probably should have acted differently, could have been fun.

The only guy I've ever met from Spain was my Spanish professor Senor Herman Gaugel...and yea...he is nuts....he cracks me up...he just rambles on about things that make no sense at all...and its not because I'm not a native speaker...he will just be up there carrying on about how much he likes cheese or his wife is mowing his grass...its like wtf are you talking about?...but he is hilarious....of course he is also like 80 and I'm pretty sure he has lost his mind...he has given me A's before on stuff I didn't even turn in.

So I always just thought it was is advanced age but are all Spaniards like that?

The only guy I've ever met from Spain was my Spanish professor Senor Herman Gaugel...and yea...he is nuts....he cracks me up...he just rambles on about things that make no sense at all...and its not because I'm not a native speaker...he will just be up there carrying on about how much he likes cheese or his wife is mowing his grass...its like wtf are you talking about?...but he is hilarious....of course he is also like 80 and I'm pretty sure he has lost his mind...he has given me A's before on stuff I didn't even turn in.

So I always just thought it was is advanced age but are all Spaniards like that?
    Hahaa I've met some like that in their 40s, but not all are like that...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha It has only happened to me once and I hid as fast as possible.. in retrospective I probably should have acted differently, could have been fun.
    Once I was washing the dishes and some schoolboys decided to stalk me from behind of the car. I just gave them the weird look and close the window lol

Maybe they don't talk nonsense like that but they are some loud and funny folk. Not just Spaniards, actually my friends from South America are the same. You know, the hot temperament And they love to have party with alcohol and food, similar to Poles hehe :p
    I wazzzz here

^^^I don't think anybody doesn't like to party with alcohol and food....of course I'm American and those are pretty much our national pastimes....we're makin the world fatter one cheeseburger at a time.

^^^I don't think anybody doesn't like to party with alcohol and food....of course I'm American and those are pretty much our national pastimes....we're makin the world fatter one cheeseburger at a time.
    I don't... I know, I am weird.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish I had PhotoShop at work to come up with something
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    I wish I had PhotoShop at work to come up with something
    You can use GIMP, it's free.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast