+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Men lasting a long time

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Imagine me after 2 seconds then!! Yes, all over in 2 seconds flat with a guy once....What a disappointment......*sighs*
    How is that even possible? Is that even enough to "stick it in"?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, i get that happens occasionally- its what they do after that that matters!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    How is that even possible? Is that even enough to "stick it in"?
    I think it actually happened, as he was about to stick it in as you put it....

What fun...NOT LOL

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    theres no right or wrong, its all about personal preference, though saying that, no girl likes a guy who shoots his load in 5 minutes and then rolls over
    every guy ive been with takes only 5 minutes the first time.. including oral and intercourse in this time.. maybe 10 at the most. ive found that as soon as the intercourse takes place the guy gets off within a couple of minutes. is this the normal time? It doesnt bother me as long as theyre up for round two, ive never had anyone roll over n sleep after that.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky&sexy View Post
    every guy ive been with takes only 5 minutes the first time.. including oral and intercourse in this time.. maybe 10 at the most. ive found that as soon as the intercourse takes place the guy gets off within a couple of minutes. is this the normal time? It doesnt bother me as long as theyre up for round two, ive never had anyone roll over n sleep after that.
    I think that's quite normal. I bet there are statistics that show most guys DO NOT give round two.

Just to second everyone. When I was younger I lasted hardly at all the first time, but could go over an hour the second time.

It varies tremendously with who I'm with, though. With my one girlfriend I can go over an hour the first time. It's a matter of how tight she is, and the fact that it hurts to get him in. She's very sexual and cums when he bottoms out--it just takes about five minutes to seat him, and then I just press a few times and she cums. I can feel that I could cum if I wanted, but I always push that feeling away somehow. After that it almost becomes a delayed ejaculation problem, because it takes at least 40 minutes before I can cum, and I'm actively trying.

My newest girlfriend I can't get a read on yet. We used a condom (which is one of the few times in my life I ever have) and I went over 90 minutes. But the condom was interfering, and I knew I'd never cum with it. I didn't think to ask her to ride me, because she liked me being on top and went quickly back there from less than a minute of doggy. We only had two hours together, so she took the condom off and did oral (pleasantly complaining how bad the condom aftertaste was). I wasn't going to cum that way either. She doesn't use anything, but lay back and pulled me on top of her. She felt WONDERFUL, especially after 90 minutes of the condom, and I came in about five minutes. It was a great finish for both of us.

Out of the girls I've been with, I'd guess about 1/3 I go off instantly, and the rest I can hold off for a respectable period. It helps if I get it regularly, at least once every other day.

Hope this helps!

premature ejaculation= pre-cum? or cumming too quickly? because i love pre-cum. it tastes so nice and sweet lol .. okay thats irrelevant. sorry. i like it when my boy cums quickly. he has the indurance of a freaking horse as well. and when he cums it makes me so happy. i see where your girls coming from. when i make him cum it feels like im doing a good job so it makes me feel good just knowing i can make him cum but if you cum too quickly ALL the time then its just... annoying i guess. :| Do you consider it a redemption if the man performs well AFTER the quick one? -> yes. if he can satisfy me after him being satisfied then thats all good (L)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    premature ejaculation= pre-cum? or cumming too quickly? because i love pre-cum. it tastes so nice and sweet lol .. okay thats irrelevant. sorry. i like it when my boy cums quickly. he has the indurance of a freaking horse as well. and when he cums it makes me so happy. i see where your girls coming from. when i make him cum it feels like im doing a good job so it makes me feel good just knowing i can make him cum but if you cum too quickly ALL the time then its just... annoying i guess. :| Do you consider it a redemption if the man performs well AFTER the quick one? -> yes. if he can satisfy me after him being satisfied then thats all good (L)
    Pre cum wouldnt come under premature ejaculation.

And just to clarify..horses actually cum quicker than most men- even the quick ones
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Pre cum wouldnt come under premature ejaculation.

And just to clarify..horses actually cum quicker than most men- even the quick ones
    I don't know about that, if I wanted to, I could probably cum in under 10 seconds.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I don't know about that, if I wanted to, I could probably cum in under 10 seconds.
    from start to finish? 10 seconds?? really?

ive seen a nature show where a lion mounted his mate, and it was instant injection.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^ Most types of cats it is the same.

That's what I call reproductive efficiency.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol well if were going into that lol, cats(and other species) can give birth to offspring at the same time that are fathered by different male cats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12