+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG what a tragedy...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa... this IS surprising.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

That is really shocking and sad, PP.
    Spammer Spanker

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1 week long national mourning starts today . Although I'm not in Poland and can't go to a mass with others, I decided to go here in Spain... I know it's not that important for people from other countries but as a Pole, I feel touched by this accident and I'm really sad because of it...
    I watch polish channel here and they show all the crowds lightning candles in Warsaw... It's really sad...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    1 week long national mourning starts today . Although I'm not in Poland and can't go to a mass with others, I decided to go here in Spain... I know it's not that important for people from other countries but as a Pole, I feel touched by this accident and I'm really sad because of it...
    I watch polish channel here and they show all the crowds lightning candles in Warsaw... It's really sad...
    I can relate to a certain extent...I wasn't alive when Kennedy was assassinated but people of that generation still talk about it...losing a national leader suddenly like that can be shocking...I really am sorry for you and your country.

My condolences, PP. He and Skrzypek were good men (as well as his party of leaders)

They told the globalists where to stick it and kept Poland economically afloat while all the others have suffered and/or begun to fail.

There are no coincidences in this crazy world.

Let's see what the next 4 weeks bring...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    My condolences, PP. He and Skrzypek were good men (as well as his party of leaders)

They told the globalists where to stick it and kept Poland economically afloat while all the others have suffered and/or begun to fail.

There are no coincidences in this crazy world.

Let's see what the next 4 weeks bring...
    Yea even if there was something wrong with the landing gear or something it doesn't mean that it wasn't rigged to fail.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The major mistake was that so many most important people of many institutes,parties and army were in the same plane. My God... President, so many members of parliment,senators, high-ranking generals,president of National bank ,Ombudsman and many many more died there. It's unbelievable how many important people we have lost in one day. There are going to be many changes after this that I can't imagine...
    I wazzzz here

I don't think there is anything close to a loss like that in a matter of time so short in all of history...I really do hope that the best people come to light to lead.

i ate a polish sausage dog today in memory of those people.

what a sad day. sorry papi .
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Such a shitty world we live in. Bad news everywhere you turn to. My thoughts and prayers are with the families.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes... This is very difficult . There will be election for President in next 2 months, We have lost about 20 members of Parliament, there will have to be election too I guess... Army Chiefs, this will be difficult too, it takes long to educate people for this position but I'm sure they have people who can overtake their jobs... There will be many changes for sure... Many good politicians died,President himself.Many experienced politicians,people who were fighting against comunism before 89... It's a big loss...
    But I think today is not a day to talk about what to do now... Even politicians asked in tv today to give their statements couldn't say anything or were simply crying...

And thanks guys...
    I wazzzz here

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this is actually kinda weird. after reading your post, there was an article in our newspaper this morning. i think that total, 133 people died on this crash.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Seems curious that they'd fly with such a vast number of officials on a single plane, but guess they'd be accused of squandering tax money if they split up to avoid things like this.

^^^In America our politicians fly on different planes...but in America they also squander tax money

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry, papi... such a devastating accident.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast