+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And we are back to no sex

sometimes i wonder in these situations if the girl has lost her sex drive or if the guy just isn't doing it right.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    sometimes i wonder in these situations if the girl has lost her sex drive or if the guy just isn't doing it right.
    Trust me: The girl lost her sex drive.

I am doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by ftm View Post
    If I leave, a hell of a lot would have to happen to bring me back. She'd have to be Paul of Tarsus on the road to Damascus -- a complete turnaround. If I leave, I can't leave with the expectation that this will happen. I have to leave with the expectation that it's for good.
    I can definitely see where you are coming from in this. Break ups should be the last resort, they should be performed with the intention of ending it for good. You don't expect to break up and get back together even if it happens so commonly with our friends and whatever (maybe a younger crowd). And maybe it would be a good thing, for now. To break up for now. I'm not saying there should be a certain date to get back together planned in the future, but you don't know what could happen or what she is capable of in terms of improvement. Where you will be, where you will run into her again, if that spark will be there. Forever is a pretty long time, don't let yourself build up to the no-turning-back level.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Quote Originally Posted by ftm View Post
    Trust me: The girl lost her sex drive.

I am doing it right.
    i just can't believe it you know? girls love to fuk. LOVE to fuk.

it's sad to say, but she probably has not lost her sex drive. but her drive is to have sex with somebody else.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wonder this every single time this topic comes up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by cmacattack1 View Post
    I can definitely see where you are coming from in this. Break ups should be the last resort, they should be performed with the intention of ending it for good. You don't expect to break up and get back together even if it happens so commonly with our friends and whatever (maybe a younger crowd). And maybe it would be a good thing, for now. To break up for now. I'm not saying there should be a certain date to get back together planned in the future, but you don't know what could happen or what she is capable of in terms of improvement. Where you will be, where you will run into her again, if that spark will be there. Forever is a pretty long time, don't let yourself build up to the no-turning-back level.
    I appreciate this response, and the sentiment behind it.

I guess what I meant is that if I leave it would not be good for my mental health to leave while expecting a turnaround from her that may never come. Obviously, if things change, they change. I can't predict the future, and I would love for things to be amazing between us again. But I don't want confusion. A break up should be a break up. If something else ends up happening later, then that's something else.

i just can't believe it you know? girls love to fuk. LOVE to fuk.
    Yup. So does this one. At least, history has shown that she loves it with guys who don't care about her or don't know her terribly well. According to her, this is her first really "good" relationship. All of this may have something to do with that somehow.

I can't believe it either.

it's sad to say, but she probably has not lost her sex drive. but her drive is to have sex with somebody else.
    Yeah, it could be. See above.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12