+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am the prize

You are totally nice, robot. I've only been here a few days but i can already see it in the posts I read. There is a girl out there that will appreciate you.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Robot, would it be possible for you to take on a new hobby offline and spend some time away from the computer? I like your posts here, but you should be meeting women in the real world, not just online. School is a good place to meet women, and even if you're done with school, maybe you could take a class for fun and meet women in the process. Maybe learn a new language, or take a yoga class or a cooking class.
    I go to class... but my classes are full of guys, and coming across a girl at university when they are going somewhere doesn't seem the best approach...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Robot! Get rid of this crazy girl immediately! You can do soooo much better.
    I sometimes want to, but I can't help but to remember when she isn't being an ass...There's reasons why I like her, I'm only saying bad stuff here.

I think she will fade out eventually since she has to get a job asap and she told me she has to split her time for her people.. which means I may not "see" her very often now that I'm not important.
    Last edited by the_robot; 11-04-10 at 08:32 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12