+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 hours left to live

I'd fly to london and spend time with 3 people. I'd have fun with my evil counterpart Emma, Talk to Chani about her homeland, and end up in the arms of Colin. Sounds good enough for me.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

I'd kill/maim the people that I don't like, take some phat ecstacy, and **** away.

word hommie =)
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

I'd fly to London.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

I catch the next plane to my woman's place and spend my last moments with her ! Thats a given.

or if she didnt want to spend that time with me, I'd go loot some guns and shit and just start shooting people at random. Preferably with a sniper rifle. I'm a damn good snipe

Actually I'd want to fly to Fiji cos it's my dream to go back there someday but it's like an overnight flight to get there so by the time I arrived, I'd probably have like an hour of my 24 left. But if we pretend I had my own jet or something I could go to London first, pick someone up, then go to Fiji.............
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

hmmm I would like to get really drunk! Have some wild sex and then passout with my boyfriend holding me in his arms as we sleep to our impending doom.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    hmmm I would like to get really drunk! Have some wild sex and then passout with my boyfriend holding me in his arms as we sleep to our impending doom.
    I think what you meant to say is "as we sleep to MY impending doom"

You're boyfriend's gonna live on. Only YOU'RE gonna die.

Rod Steele

Oops, typing error. Silly me.

hmmm maybe i can kill him off with poison? lol... nah, I'd rather have him lead a good life.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Really? I thought it was everyones last 24 hours too.
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Wow, Raver.. this is a good one...why do all the good threads pop up during the weekend when I don't get on the forum much? But I guess I can still contribute on Monday..

Well, the obvious answer, and probably more realistic would be to be with the fam. Not just the family but the extended family. We're a pretty close-knit bunch and the best thing would probably be to make a last celebration out of it. A big 24-hour party. Kill a couple of cows/pigs and roast them up at the ranch. It's a big family so there'd be people everywhere..all the little cousins running around playing..messing with the little farm animals. Little conversations going on everywhere, big ones in the middle of the patio. At night a nice bonfire and some singing with the guitars. All jubilent, none feeling sorry for the inevitable.

But the imagination scenario you're asking for:..and assuming I can get away with doing it..meaning that we would ignore the chaos that civilization would become..I mean everyone would be doing their own thing, nobody would be working..hence no pilots for planes..but I'd also jump in a plane...a fast one...Air Force one! and visit as much of the world as I could. See India, China, Europe..the poles..the seven wonders of the world..just as much as you can see in an encyclopedia, but see it in person. And since I'm in such a comfy transport, I'd also try to fill it with friends and family to tag along..and of course, a couple of the girls of my dreams to, ah, "kill time" as we're going over oceans and other boring, non-happening landscapes..although there would be a glass bottom (custom made) to the plane so I could actually still see whatever I want while entertaining the ladies.

Oh, man, now I wish this would happen!

Freddie

PS. Squirrley, MV, why would you want to be alone in this situation? What are you going to think about? Trying to reach enlightenment, I guess, is an ambitious goal..but if this life would be coming to an end, I think that would be a very impractical way to spend your last opportunities to do carnal things.
    Last edited by nomas; 28-09-04 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    PS. Squirrley, MV, why would you want to be alone in this situation? What are you going to think about? Trying to reach enlightenment, I guess, is an ambitious goal..but if this life would be coming to an end, I think that would be a very impractical way to spend your last opportunities to do carnal things.
    I can't speak for them, but I think being alone would be a very good way to go. Especially if you KNEW you were going. To me there's nothing better than just taking some time to reflect and relax. If it's your last few hours on earth, I would say that it'd be a great time to reflect about what you've done in your life. What you've accomplished. Things you wish could've gone better, things you wouldn't trade in for the world, and things you are amazed that actually HAPPENED.

That's what I love to do when I go to a beach. Lay down and think until I fall asleep. It's very satisfying and usually puts a smile on my face.

Rod Steele

Don't get me wrong..I like having my alone time to reflect and think and have a non-religious spiritual moment, but given the scenario, I think it would be a waste of precious last minutes you've got since you know you're going to die. If you believe in an afterlife, then you believe your spirit lives on and you'll have plenty of time to think about all that...but you won't have your carnal body anymore to feel things as you do here on earth. If you don't believe in an afterlife, then you MOST DEFINITELY should be interested in getting the most out of your time which you believe ends when that meteor hits because there will be nothing to take with you afterwards. It's all over in your eyes..

That's what I think anyway.

Freddie

I would find some crazy mushrooms and watch The Wall one last time. Then I would go outside and wait until that sucker smacked into me.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Nomas~for me, time alone to reflect is the best thing I can think of realistically or fantasizing. I wouldnt go out and drink, not me, wouldnt do drugs, not me, nor have random sex, not me. IF I cant be with the ones I love, I would take those last 24 hours and reflect on all the great things that have happened in my life. 24 hours isnt enough time to see those places Id love to visit. Africa or Italy, etc.

24 hours is enough time, to sit alone, and know that Im going to heaven, but know that Im GOING to go out of this life with smiles...heck, just recently Ive started to step out of my box, because I realize life is too short to let let time slip by.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast