+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saying I Love You too quickly and the difference between love and liking alot.

True love is unconditional - like Teddy057 said above, you go out of your way because it makes the other person happy, not because you expect something in return - making them happy makes you happy - you put them before yourself.

As for whether you love somebody or are in love with somebody - the former refers to all kinds of love, you know, like you love your family, your friends, anybody that you care about and are fond of, genuine affection - the latter is a much higher and intense emotion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Saying you love someone too quickly is romantic premature ejaculation.

Show it in actions instead, and keep them dangling for those simple few words.

It speaks bigger volumes.

Like and love are two words used to describe passionate, intimate feelings we have for someone. We choose the words we use to describe those feelings based off of how strong we think those feelings are.

The important thing is that you had feelings for her. It doesn't matter what word you use to describe them; strength is immeasurable.

Also, if you have the right feelings and you decide to let him/her know you should stop yourself from saying it too often. That would be the so-called inflationary use of "I love you", i.e. it looses value as you keep repeating it. One of my ex gfs told me she loved me about 3 weeks into the relationship and then told me me approx. 10 times/day. It overwhelmed me so badly that I started to feel totally unsure about my feelings for her (and I was pretty sure I had very strong feelings for her before she started it!) So always try to find the right "dosage" for it as well..
    Last edited by sultan_of_swing; 26-07-10 at 07:28 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12