+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are guys just naturally jerks or do women make them that way?

Well to me, when I say jerk I don't mean that I physically or mentally abuse women... I just mean that my whole mindset of being romantic, wining and dining, sweeping her off her feet kind of thing isn't within my frame of mind anymore. Now I just typically look to be in casual situations that don't require me to treat her like a princess.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

I like to do the casual thing and only save the romantic stuff occasionally...I think women prefer this as well.

Honestly I enjoy a night in with my gf cooking a simple meal, maybe even getting takeout and renting a movie as opposed to going to a fancy restaurant...and I think she does to but I also know that girls like to get dressed up and show off every once in awhile....I think its a balance.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Oh trust me.. If you asked what I prefer between casual dates, casual sex, and just having a good time with a random woman vs. having a loving, committed relationship with a trusted partner who makes me happy, i'd choose option 2 every time. BUT, finding option 2 proves to be a whole hell of a lot harder than finding option 1. I'm tired of going through a long process and ending up with nothing but wasted time, energy and money, and end up feeling a lot worse about myself when the situation is over.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Maybe you should stop looking for awhile then....figure yourself out some.

My thinking being that by better knowing yourself you will have a better understanding of what you are looking for in a woman and where you might find her.

You might consider learning meditation or pick up running...both are great ways of spending time with yourself, thinking, and coming to a higher realization about yourself.

I mean I'm not saying this to be mean but in the end...do you think if you've had so many failed relationships...its you?...maybe not always your fault but maybe you just have awful taste in women.

I'm not saying I know everything about relationships and I can't say I'm all that experienced I'm only 23 but I know you have to know yourself.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

How do I make someone not tell about their bf? How do I make my gf who supposedly loves me leave me for another guy?

soulsurvivor - I think you still have yet to meet a woman that really knocks you on your ass. I mean a well-rounded, attractive woman who won't give it up to you so easily. You'll be smitten by her self-confidence. Maybe even afraid of it. Women like that command respect. I've seen women like that take some of my male friends who once suffered Peter Pan syndrome and transform them into functional adult males. They don't do it by playing dictator either. It's a "learn by example" kind of thing. If a particularly selfish and childish male wants to get a woman like that, he has to grow up fast.

^^ I tell people this all the time. A girl who lets me get in there pants immediately is not someone I would consider girlfriend material in the first place. If i'm having sex with someone right away I assume that she has let other guys do the same in this same fashion. I know that the type of girl i've been going after lately is just for a fling and not much else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12