+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An odd question

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Personally I think I have a future in romantic greeting cards.....I'm writin for hallmark.
    heh heh. The "hookup" series, with sentiments like "I'm sorry I gave you crabs" and "Thanks for the booty call. Next time, let's invite your sister to join us".
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    whorish, drunk teenager!

maybe she'll throw up in the middle of the action. hehehe
    Oh god, that is the worst. My GF a few years ago got a little toasted at a bachelorette party and wanted to fool around when she got home. Right in the middle of a BJ, I hear *HUURK*. Spent the next few hours in the shower trying to scrub off all my skin =)

Sex was a little awkward between us for a while after that

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sehvral View Post
    Oh god, that is the worst. My GF a few years ago got a little toasted at a bachelorette party and wanted to fool around when she got home. Right in the middle of a BJ, I hear *HUURK*. Spent the next few hours in the shower trying to scrub off all my skin =)

This post may have ruined my day.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by sehvral View Post

Happened to me once to....not the alcohol...bad takeout....I threw up on her head...I'm a sympathy puker.

I told her for future reference if she wasn't feeling well we didn't have to do anything.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I puked in my then bf's mouth during sex..chinese chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce...niiiice.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I puked in my then bf's mouth during sex..chinese chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce...niiiice.
    Dude.

Stop.

This thread is just ****in' gross.

My gf vomited once. We were at the Mediterranean sea, swimming about 30 meters from shore. There were lots of waves that day from all the wind. She already had an upset stomach. We were fooling around, splashing each other and trying to dunk each other. Well, I guess she had enough of that because the poor gal puked everywhere. I carried her back to shore and then we went back to our hotel. I still feel bad about it because I didn't mean for her to throw up. It was totally my fault and I should've been more gentle with her. When we're swimming around, we usually cuddle and make out, but that day we were fooling around.

I'm glad she doesn't drink much, though. She drinks maybe 2-3 times during the year, and usually only has 1 drink. At least I will never have to worry about getting puked on in the sack.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    This thread is just ****in' gross.

My gf vomited once. We were at the Mediterranean sea, swimming about 30 meters from shore. There were lots of waves that day from all the wind. She already had an upset stomach. We were fooling around, splashing each other and trying to dunk each other. Well, I guess she had enough of that because the poor gal puked everywhere. I carried her back to shore and then we went back to our hotel. I still feel bad about it because I didn't mean for her to throw up. It was totally my fault and I should've been more gentle with her. When we're swimming around, we usually cuddle and make out, but that day we were fooling around.

I'm glad she doesn't drink much, though. She drinks maybe 2-3 times during the year, and usually only has 1 drink. At least I will never have to worry about getting puked on in the sack.
    haha, i was actually sober
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Oh geez...yuck. Never imagined that happening, but now I'll have an idea. No way... no sex after food. No sex after alcohol.

As for the Op... if you dont want to get in trouble, don't bang her when she's drunk.
    If she needs to be drunk to do you, offer a bag over your head so she wouldnt need to see you?

But drunk sex is so much fun!
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Alcohol is bad. She just needs to relax, what about some wacky tabacky, haha. Take her out and get her in the mood, be romantic. Candle light, maybe a massage. If she wants to drink alcohol she should do it on her own but you'll have to go and pick her up so that she doesn't drink and drive. The good thing is, she wants to have sex with you, hehe. Hey, could you read my post and give me some advice too. I really need help with this one. Thanks! Love Advice Forum "Blondy2".

...omg. NO! do not do that! if you buy her a drink before that and get her wasted and she reports it to the police as rape so she can get some money out of you or something they cant say no you didnt rape her or whatever because.. no! just no! you can get yourself in a lot of shit with that. i know girls who think like that. they're nice and all. but when it comes to guys they turn into freaking bitches on heat. sad i know but dont!! best way to do it is to watch a movie together. and just generally start touching her and whatever. and yknow.. just do stuff. make her feel good ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12