+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can a relationship continue without Trust?

To make it clearer to people saying it was after 2 months, I meant she cheated on me after 6 months of dating. and now to this date it is 4 months after that, so 10 months total. It was obvious to both of us it was exclusive. Another thing, the "problems" we were having lead her to telling me we needed a break.

So she called for the break in the relationship, got with another guy, decided she wanted me instead and I took her back. I understand I couldnt hold it against her If I called for the break, but I didnt, it was her.

worst part is a similar thing happened 2 months prior to December, she said she wanted a break, kissed another guy, then I took her back.

So according to her; its OK to take a break to fool around with another guy. she said its NOT cheating but I told her it is, because she is the one who asked for the breaks.

but ever since December when she did this the 2nd time, the relationship has been ALOT different, she's been nicer, more loving, etc..... So its impossible for someone like me to dump a girl who is so nice now, and really seems to care about me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nick - if you can't forgive the cheating (and I'm not convinced you should), you have to get rid of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    there was time in my life when i dated 7 guys at the same time.
    Oh my god! I am in awe of you and your power! You must be really sexy in person!! (and have great organizational skills)
    Last edited by vashti; 23-04-10 at 12:12 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Were you dating, or running a contest? That's actually kind of ridiculous. Once, when I was on a third date with a woman and things seemed to be going well, I started getting hopeful when she invited me back to her place. But after we got there, she let me know that she was also dating three other guys and hadn't decided to get serious with anyone yet. I didn't appreciate finding out that I was in a competition, so I stopped calling her. Less than a week later, I was dating someone new.
    it was really too soon to make any decisions since i didn't know anyone that well. 2 of them were my customers so i only knew them from work. i did take my time before i chose who would be best for me.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Nick - if you can't forgive the cheating (and I'm not convinced you should), you have to get rid of her.

Oh my god! I am in awe of you and your power! You must be really sexy in person!! (and have great organizational skills)
    ha ha, i am still in touch with most of them, lol. they are all married with kids now it's funny how everyone actually does have their destiny and everything worked out so well for everyone.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    ha ha, i am still in touch with most of them, lol. they are all married with kids now it's funny how everyone actually does have their destiny and everything worked out so well for everyone.
    You are my new idol.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you know Vash, maybe it's a russian thing? we sleep around with everyone and still stay friends?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, we Americans are pretty uptight about sex, I suppose.

1. youre a pussy to take her back
    2. find another girl
    3. its not your fault linging on the past. she cheated. put that in your head. SHE CHEATED YOU DUMBASS AND WHY THE HELL WOULD U TAKE HER ASS BACK????

Short answer: NO.
    Spammer Spanker

If you truly want to move forward with her, you have to let go of the past. You are the one who has to decide if you can trust enough to give her a second chance... But in doing so, you have to be able to start over from the time you took her back. Not an easy task, but continuing to bring it up doesn't do you, her, or the relationship any good. You said you love her... You need to ask yourself, can you really forgive her? If you can, move forward and enjoy the relationship now. If you can't, then you will never be able to move forward anyway.
    Always,
    BelievNLove

Want to Get Your Ex Back?
    http://gr8thanks.makingup.hop.clickbank.net

I knew when i met my boyfriend, now been together for two years , that we have something serious here. I could see how you feel taking her back, but if a female loves a mal she goes out of her way for him. The fact that she cheated on you is, she probably wasn't sure about your guy's relationship and how she was really feeling about you. Personally if someone cheated on me i would never take them back, i do believe in second chances but not if you hurt me and still have the nerves to tell me you want to be with me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12