+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Too Nervous for sex! just won't stay up! :( stressed!

OMFG MY BOY HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!! the solution? stop fapping. STOP! like at all. fully. for both of you guys. he stays upp nowww (L) try abstaining for like a week or two and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    OMFG MY BOY HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!! the solution? stop fapping. STOP! like at all. fully. for both of you guys. he stays upp nowww (L) try abstaining for like a week or two and try again.

Did it annoy you as a girlfriend or did you understand and wait for him?
    I just think to myself my girlfriend maybe getting frustrated at me, even though she says she'll wait for as long as it takes.

And to the advice to not weae a condom, i am not stupid enough yo try that, (strangely enough i think without a condom i could easily do it!) but obviously i won't even think of taking that stupid risk.

Quote Originally Posted by IamTHATguy View Post
    And to the advice to not weae a condom, i am not stupid enough yo try that, (strangely enough i think without a condom i could easily do it!) but obviously i won't even think of taking that stupid risk.
    Good for you !

Have you tried getting her to suck you till you are hard before slipping on the condom and trying intercourse ?

No, everytime we have tried.. it seems she does stuff with me, like sucking or hand jobs, then i pleasure her, then we give it a go, and that's where it goes down hill!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nah no good. it's like a system you then her then sex. obviously that's failing time to try something else.

Wha goes through your mind just before having sex? what should i be thinking normally before instead of worrying about ruining i by going floppy. and trying to stay hard as much as i can!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how come you're "TRYING" how come you aren't just ENJOYING? You're worrying and you need to stop. Just enjoy her hands on you, her kisses, don't worry about the next step, don't worry about sex.

well what I think about is nothing. I look at my mate and think he's so god damn hot, I want him so bad. And I listen to my body and enjoy his touch, I close my eyes and indulge in him making me feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by IamTHATguy View Post
    Wha goes through your mind just before having sex? what should i be thinking normally before instead of worrying about ruining i by going floppy. and trying to stay hard as much as i can!
    Seems u are trying to "THINK" yourself into achieving/maintaining an erection. It should be what u see/what u feel that gives u the erection, not the conscious thoughts.

Relax. Get rid of any feeling of anxiety.

At the risk of going into too much details, your sequence of she pleasure you, you pleasure her then intercourse is clearly not going to work if u cant keep the erection.
    Another way would be for you to engage in 69 so you can pleasure each other simultaneously. As soon as she is wet AND you are hard, slip on the condom and go for it !

Good luck !

skip the condom and just enter. pull out extra early to prevent pregnancy. The trouble of putting on a condom is enough to soften you, especially when time is of the essence.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    skip the condom and just enter. pull out extra early to prevent pregnancy. The trouble of putting on a condom is enough to soften you, especially when time is of the essence.
    Maybe if she was on birth control, but this obviously isnt the situation. Use a condom. Just, dont worry so much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Kaius, i can understand that u personally hate using the condom. But it is totally irresponsible to advocate it to young people who may not be ready to deal with unwanted pregnancy. Just because u were lucky in not causing pregnancy with the withdrawal method does not mean that others will be as well. STOP !

hahaha i had the exact same problem.

depending on how casual your view on sex is, you might wanna bang some other chick you don' have feelings for. I tried having sex twice with a POTENTIAL girlfriend that I had feelings for but 'it' frickin' died when the sex was gonna start. The day after I did another chick without any problem whatsoever.

The problem is now that I'm deathly afraid of giving the first girl a call after my two previous failures with. Not sure if she wants anything to do with me because she might think I'm sexually dysfunctional and I don't know how I'd be able to take a rejection. Probably would get devestated. You're lucky that your girl has given you 5 frickin' chances!

So yeah, bang a chick on the side. And the girlfriend doesn't have to know so it won't hurt her
    Last edited by TheIraniac; 06-05-10 at 04:17 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ that's a pretty silly thing to say. If you read at all he loves this girl, he wants to share this special moment with a girl he loves and respects. Whoring it out for experiences' sake is just straight up silly.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    ^ that's a pretty silly thing to say. If you read at all he loves this girl, he wants to share this special moment with a girl he loves and respects. Whoring it out for experiences' sake is just straight up silly.
    One day kid, you're gonna find out that 'love' isn't as lovely as people would have you believe

bah is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIraniac View Post
    One day kid, you're gonna find out that 'love' isn't as lovely as people would have you believe
    Don't force your obvious bitterness to other people .... kid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast