+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to be friends with ex-boyfriend from 20 years ago.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by workoutgirl1970 View Post
    I prefer men for friends, obviously most of us women can't be trusted but I have no desire to take someone elses man.
    I don't trust women who don't know how to have female friends. They are broken.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't trust women who don't know how to have female friends. They are broken.
    Truer words. Everytime I hear some female tell me, "I have no girl friends. I'm friends with all guys." So suspect. Immediate red flag.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I cant believe what I heard I just had my husband called me all upset three weeks ago because an ex girlfriend whom sent him a "Privete" message on facebook he was disgusted he couldn't believe she even had the nerve to do that and certainly he doesn't know how in the world she thinks they are friends, when I sent a message to her and told her that my husband had ask me to shoo her of cause he "can't stand her" she responded like I thought she would ''I JUST WAS BEING FRIENDLY'' and also like you she said she is friends with all her exboyfriends, well just because you are like that it doesn't mean that he has to, he is someone is husband, BACK OFF!!!!! My husband blocked her in his facebook but he is afraid she would try again but we have plans for her if she does and their aren't pretty for her

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by good4me View Post
    I cant believe what I heard I just had my husband called me all upset three weeks ago because an ex girlfriend whom sent him a "Privete" message on facebook he was disgusted he couldn't believe she even had the nerve to do that and certainly he doesn't know how in the world she thinks they are friends, when I sent a message to her and told her that my husband had ask me to shoo her of cause he "can't stand her" she responded like I thought she would ''I JUST WAS BEING FRIENDLY'' and also like you she said she is friends with all her exboyfriends, well just because you are like that it doesn't mean that he has to, he is someone is husband, BACK OFF!!!!! My husband blocked her in his facebook but he is afraid she would try again but we have plans for her if she does and their aren't pretty for her
    wow, you people are totally paranoid and immature.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Love gurus go have some more panckes

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by good4me View Post
    Love gurus go have some more panckes
    whoa, i didn't know i was a Love Guru! when did that happen? and what is "Hot Love Pancake(s)"?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    whoa, i didn't know i was a Love Guru! when did that happen? and what is "Hot Love Pancake(s)"?
    That's because you are a member of the private forum. We are all hot love pancakes, even though I wanted to be known as a hot love muffin.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    good4me you sound like you are 12 years old. You aren't really married, are you? Or mbe your husband just enjoys jerking your chain. Its not hard to see why, lol.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still talk to my ex from 8 years ago, but that's only because we've maintained a litle contact over the years. If he hadn't ever talked to me in all that time, I wouldn't DREAM of contacting him and expecting to be friends. In fact, I would still never ask him to meet up despite keeping in touch, it would look like I'm carrying some kind of torch.

Can you imagine how that must look after 20 years with no contact? Yikes!

FB does reunite you with a lot of people, but you still have to know where to draw the line. FB friends are not necessarily I-hang-out-with-you-in-real-life friends.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

The only way I would say it's ok would be if you asked your husband if he wanted to come along. Other than that I feel it would be inappropriate.
    Besides, you should have probably dropped your baggage from the previous relationship a bit more before you got married. If you're still regretting it it means you still have feelings for him.

I have no desire to get in touch with any of my exes at all. Pretty much all of them are way back from my teen, early twenties and they were all tossbags, who if I never saw them again it would be too soon. I didn't have very good judgement of men back then.

I've looked a couple of them up out of curiosity and just to look at their pics and I can't think what the f**k I ever saw in them either...honestly I had bad taste too!! lol

The only one I'd have any interest in is my first love from age 17, but then he already made contact after 10 years and some time ago.

I'm more focused on 'present', than 'past'....
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 26-05-10 at 10:45 PM.

stop making excuses. you want his cock. dont be jealous on his 25yrs old wife. you cant beat a young girl old lady.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12