+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: would you forgive a cheater?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He was/is, i 'let him in 'and get close to me, things have been fantastic and amazing..until this point. I just dont understand why- he loathes his ex after what she did to him..or at least i thought he did.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    He was/is, i 'let him in 'and get close to me, things have been fantastic and amazing..until this point. I just dont understand why- he loathes his ex after what she did to him..or at least i thought he did.
    Maybe he and his dick haven't come to a consensus on that.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Get rid of him now, before you have much of an emotional investment. I know you were friends before - maybe you should just chalk this up to an indiscretion on both your parts - a lapse of judgement between two friends who were never meant to be.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

fuking disgusting.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I couldn't forgive or forget so it would never work out. I'd have to bail.

C'mon, Qwert. You know you deserve better than that. He's showing you his true colors, believe him the first time.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I have forgiven a cheater, but a cheater I was married too and so there was a lot of time invested, plus a child.
    While I chose to forgive and try hard to forget, I couldn't and I'd throw it up in his face time and time again.
    He repaid me for forgiving him, by cheating on me again and four years after the initial cheating.
    If only I'd had the sense to get and when he first did it, I could have avoided a lot of hurt.

It would appear that you havn't a lot of time invested in this guy and for that reason I'd get shot of him and before you become further emotionally involved.

i'm sorry qwerty. hopefully this doesn't make you even more cold.

it's sad that this is how you find out whether or not he's really your friend.

i had a guy once do something similar. we hadn't slept together or anything we were just starting to kinda date. he called me up one day and said he slept with this slutty lady that a lot of my friends knew. he acted like he was some hero who deserved praise because he told me and he was so honest.

piece of shit idiot.

No, never. There is no excuse for cheating. Not even drunken/drug fueled lapses in judgment. I've gotten wasted off my ass, ridiculously baked, and both at the same time, and I didn't cheat.

just wait until perryville finds out about this.

I'd never try to forgive a cheater again. I've gone down that road. It's long and painful and pointless. People who cheat have some fundamental need for attention. More often than not these people put themselves in compromising positions (i.e. hanging out with exes, excessive flirting, getting absolutely wasted beyond recognition, etc.) None of those are reasons, just excuses, and lame ones at that. I've been completely out of my head smashed and regardless have never done anything I wouldn't do sober.

I agree with Giga that it coincides with lying and I loathe lying. Even lying by omission gives me cause to kick some ass. I told my boyfriend this fact early on too.

While I don't believe in "once a cheater, always a cheater", I personally could never get beyond the betrayal. It looms like a dark cloud over the entire relationship after it comes out, ruining every romantic feeling or thought you ever had about your loved one.

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    No, never. There is no excuse for cheating. Not even drunken/drug fueled lapses in judgment. I've gotten wasted off my ass, ridiculously baked, and both at the same time, and I didn't cheat.
    Same here. Even so, they are reasons, but never excuses. There are no excuses and there shouldn't ever be. I've hid behind them my whole life and it's just running from the truth, which is something you kind of need to make things work.

Sorry to hear things were so shitty for you. Unfortunately when some get what they want (i.e. you), all the good behavior is off. I think we all talk about how shitty our exes are but it looks like his actions spoke his true feelings.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh brother... more dramas in your life??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you two actually have a formal exclusivity agreement?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Goddamnit, Qwert, this is a really sucky thing to happen. I warned you about this guy, but I never thought he would cheat so early. Considering your background, I think you had best get away from him as fast as your sexy little ass can carry you. You are too nice a woman , to have to accept something like this. Dump him, and find a real man.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast