+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I beat this girl at her own game? (long post)

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Say what you want, but we have a saying here at LF: friends don't want to ****. Your interest in this gal goes beyond friendship.

A friend doesn't want to 'beat her at her own game'. If you were really her friend you wouldn't be prepared to give up everything just to have a chance in her pants. Sorry, but the tone of your post isn't 'friends'.
    Relationships, for me, aren't about getting into someones pants. If I just wanted to get laid, I have options that would guarantee that. In my opinion, a relationship is about the emotional connection you have with a person, and sex is just a side benefit.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So what's the problem then? You already have an emotional relationship with her. Seems to me that if this^ is true, there's no real issue for you. Sex with her doesn't matter, there's no Game here.

You sure you've thought this through?

I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying. While sex isn't in my opinion, the point of a relationship, it is still necessary to have a healthy one.

Games are stupid. Trying to make her jealous to come at you again would net you the same results as soon as she had you: she'd run and turn the other way again. You are better than that, if you want something serious with a girl, her kind of behavior is unacceptable. And she would not "change" if she fell in love with you. If she did.

She's so worried about ruining the friendship? She already did with her shenanigans. I say cut her loose. Feel free to let her come and go as she pleases when she needs something but I wouldn't reciprocate the behavior. I damn sure wouldn't let her try and kiss me and cuddle with me again.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12