+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Solution to clingy girlfriend?

Exactly my point, that she is just an 'attention seeker' who has no real intention in killing herself, else she would have taken them in private and to ensure nobody could save her.
    hmm thats a really good point actually, i guess the other time she tried to do it she kept saying shes gona do it and then actually never did it.
    I'm gona give it till the end of this month and end it then and whatever happens, happens...i know what your saying that i cant live without her but its just hard cos shes my first love etc. I know in my head though that she is not right for me and tbh i cant afford her anyway so im gona just end it and deal with all that mess when it comes...is it best to ignore her when it happens and change my number or somethin or just keep saying to her leave me alone?

Well when all other methods of trying to say goodbye have failed and they take no notice, then I guess they leave us with no option but to totally ignore.

I had to do the same recently and with a guy who was an ex and we were long distance too. He didn't want the relationship back, made zilch effort to come and see me, but still wanted me in his life and he was obsessed with keeping me in his life. You would laugh at some of the things he resorted too and to keep me around.

After a few months of this crap, I'd had enough, knew it was going no place and I didn't want to waste further time on him. So I'd told him what I was thinking and he got mad and stuff and kept continuing to hound me.
    Anyways we got back speaking because I'd kinda felt sorry for him, but I'd start deliberate arguments and to try and piss him off enough, into walking away from me - but it didn't happen. He kept on coming back..

So eventually I had to resort to ignoring. I felt a right bitch for what I did, but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

I didn't change my number or anything....just went totally silent on him.

Yikes, playing the same game back at them? Why are we playing games in the first place?

Just be honest with how you feel, and you can do this in a tactful way. Not saying "you do this, you do that" more so saying "I feel alot of pressure, I feel sufficated" for example She's a nutcase for threatening suicide and everything but how long can you play this game just to keep her happy? She's so selfish and the act of suicide is the definition of selfish. You can't make her wake up and smell the coffee but this kind of behavior from the both of you is not what long lasting relationships are made of. You are wasting your time if you think what you are doing is going to get you anywhere.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

She's clingy and selfish, you're an ass who wants to play games instead of manning up and just breaking it off. If you're so damn unhappy with your situation, then change it. Why do you have to play games?

I'm sorry to say also that if she's threatening suicide for any reason, she's not someone you want to stay with. This will only become a downward spiral.

Wow, I just feel kinda bad that you have to deal with a psycho. More than difficult, IT IS super annoying! A nuissance. For as long as you entertain and confront her, it's never gonna stop. So gather a lot of strength and patience to ignore her. Make her feel she's talking to a wall. Do not give her any opportunities to get close or in touch with you. If she calls, hang up right away. If she goes to your place, pretend you're not there. Change your mobile numbers, contact infos, pages. If she stalks you, hide and run for your life! It's gonna be a tough life for a while having to go out of your way to do all this. But remember that the objective is to wear her down. Good luck.

Start eating more beans. Lots of beans. Soon she will become somewhat less clingy.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

lol thats an excellent idea, more of the kind of advice i was looking for she smokes aswell so i was thinking I should put chilli powder on the tip of each cigarette to irritate her, watcha think? is that too far?

was also thinking of not washing for a week and not shaving my armpits - ever! she hates hair to the max....actually i could grow a beard too - that would be cool! i always wanted a beard!

^^Don't lie Jag, we all know you lurvvve her really

lol well yeah i do but theres so many things wrong with this relationship i dno where to start...love is the last thing on my mind! Now where are those beans?!

Too warm to eat beans - try hard boiled eggs!!....pmsl

lol these are all great, great idea's...from whats been said i think i'll go for a boiled egg starter, followed by tuna and beans

sound good?

i also hear vodka farts are supposed to be vile - could be incorporated somehow haha

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by therealjag View Post
    shes even tried to commit suicide a couple of times which just ends up drawing me back in. Its very tiring to try and attempt to break up with her all the time and its just so difficult when she does the whole suicide thing cos she knows i care about her enough to not make her take her life which makes me hate her in a way...
    I think you should have dumped her ass in a NY second at this point.

Seriously, I wish insurance companies wouldn't pay the bill for this kind of nonsense. Maybe if she had to actually suffer any consequences for abusing hospitals this way (not to mention stealing resources from people who are genuinely sick), she would grow up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Dont worry about it Vashti, I'm gona cook up a punishment she'll never forget - not in a long while!

...oh dear, I wouldn't like to get on your bad side Jag...*shudders*

lol

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And men complain WE play games. HA! You're a pathetic excuse of a man, Jag.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast