+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just as it was beginning...a nightmare

Maybe Peter Pry has herpes and wants to expand his dating pool.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pry View Post
    OK, go get one then. By "refuse," I mean "strongly discourage." What will you do with the inaccurate test information?
    Have sex with everyone unprotected DUH! I've had one I'm clean thanks.

^ agreed. 100%
    Ello Love

What bothers me the most is how "sure" he was, how arrogant he acted about how "pure" he was, making me feel like gee, am *I* not pure, does he think I've slept with way more people than him. When in reality, I was the safe one who did not have anything and he DID.

I don't think I can go back to the way things were with him before this mess. He was absolutely wonderful before this. He treated me so well, and we seemed to have all of the same outlooks...we seemed like such a great match. I was thinking this guy is too good to be true. Yet it was true and I finally felt so blessed (so it seemed). Then BAM. I would honestly take a slightly more mediocre relationship that didn't seem perfect over THIS bomb he dropped in the midst of the relationship. I am extremely angry.

I'm disappointed about how utterly immature he is. What a little animal to not have the presence of mind to put another condom on, knowing the agreement and how much I stressed that was the way it would be going into this. Way down the road after the relationship would become more secure and grow, maybe we'd verbally decide together to not use a condom. We weren't at that level yet and he totally betrayed me.

To stay with him and accept an apology would be telling him it wasn't so serious afterall and he can railroad all of my serious expectations.

I have to wait about a month in order to get tested for herpes in order to expect an accurate result. Meanwhile I'm taking olive leaf extract and echinacea everyday. He is going to pay every single doctor's visit I have.

I can't believe how fooled I was about this guy. If they seem to good to be true, THEY ARE.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Can you explain how he was able to get an undressed penis in you? I'm still trying to picture this.
    Last edited by vashti; 20-05-10 at 10:51 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    he slipped it in without you knowing he was in the vicinity? seriously, I don't understand how that happens.

Anyway, I've said it 1000x on these boards: there is no such thing as a "full panel" for STD testing. The MD decides which things to test for, so every office is different. A "full panel" typically does not include HSV1, HSV2, or HPV, all of which are VERY common, and are not typically tested for in the absence of symptoms, and males are very often asymptomatic carriers. It is indeed possible that he did not know he was infected.

I don't know if you should dump him or not. Maybe you should. However, if you have been infected, you may find the number of guys who will want to have sex with you is understandably reduced. Depending on how strong your sex drive, you may or may not care about that... Just a bit of food for thought.
    It was dark. It didn't go all the way in because I stopped him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    That's what I was thinking. What, were you tied up or something?
    Yea I was tied up in trusting someone who betrayed me.

Well, don't do it again or you'll get no sympathy from me.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12