+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AGAIN... That GAME they play.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    How have I been mislead? Kinda hard to fake something like that I would imagine...
    Urine happens.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe this guy is like the Muhammed Ali of causing squirts.

Ima show you how great I am, I wrestled an alligator, I tussled with a whale, I done handcuffed lightning and thrown thunder in jail. I made 12 out of 12 women squirt.

I'd walk around saying that I think.

Maybe they're just peeing on you.

They're losing interest for some reason though, do you have some weird sexual fetish or smelly sperm or something?
    Women... They smell nice but they are soul murderers. - William Murderface

So, what exactly is your bedroom routine? I've had plenty of orgasms, but I don't always feel satisfied in the end. Sex for me is an experience most of the time. Even a quickie is its own experience.

The type of orgasm I have is very much affected by how aroused I am. I know that if my boyfriend takes his time with 20 minutes of thorough foreplay, I'm gonna have a bodyrockin' orgasm. If I need to get off so I can get to sleep some nights, it'll feel good, but it won't be that mindblowing experience.

I think you're rushing the intimacy. Good sex takes time. I've never had a halfway decent hookup. Part of that is due to where my brain is at in the moment. I go into a hookup expecting very little, and that's usually where the guy is. He'll go down on me for 5 minutes and then question why I'm not getting off yet. Or he'll just jackhammer me until boredom ensues. I enjoy a guy that takes the time to get to know my body and how I like to be touched. THAT turns me on. If I bed a guy very soon it usually means I had no intention of sticking around.

Ima show you how great I am, I wrestled an alligator, I tussled with a whale, I done handcuffed lightning and thrown thunder in jail. I made 12 out of 12 women squirt.
    I didn't say I slept with 12 women. I said I slept with 4 and all 4 of them squirted.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    So, what exactly is your bedroom routine? I've had plenty of orgasms, but I don't always feel satisfied in the end. Sex for me is an experience most of the time. Even a quickie is its own experience.

The type of orgasm I have is very much affected by how aroused I am. I know that if my boyfriend takes his time with 20 minutes of thorough foreplay, I'm gonna have a bodyrockin' orgasm. If I need to get off so I can get to sleep some nights, it'll feel good, but it won't be that mindblowing experience.

I think you're rushing the intimacy. Good sex takes time. I've never had a halfway decent hookup. Part of that is due to where my brain is at in the moment. I go into a hookup expecting very little, and that's usually where the guy is. He'll go down on me for 5 minutes and then question why I'm not getting off yet. Or he'll just jackhammer me until boredom ensues. I enjoy a guy that takes the time to get to know my body and how I like to be touched. THAT turns me on. If I bed a guy very soon it usually means I had no intention of sticking around.
    Thanks lahnnabell, but let me clarify. These aren't just hook ups. Typically we don't become intament for several weeks and in a couple cases months. I REALLY don't think this problem has anything to do with the bedroom. I know my way around a woman, her body and her emotions in that sense.

There has to be something I am doing wrong somewhere else. Some of these woman have REALLY wanted to rush things and other have wanted to play a REALLY slow game where they loose interest.

After talking with a female friend recently she said she thinks it may have something to do with the fact she notices I can be incredibly warm and inviting in one breath and then be cocky and obstinate in another. I asked her if she thought I did this to the extend to warrant this type of cycle with girls and she said "A little but then again these girls just want that gentlemen type to be wrapped around their finger and you are not the type to be wrapped around anyone's finger."
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Wrapped around their finger, huh? Wasn't it you who had very specific standards on what type of woman you wanted to date? Maybe you should change the prerequisites on your list?

You don't know how to play the game properly, simple as that. Since you say you hate playing games and so many women love that, it's understandable why you can't finish what you start.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Wrapped around their finger, huh? Wasn't it you who had very specific standards on what type of woman you wanted to date? Maybe you should change the prerequisites on your list?
    ??? Being as how this has happened with so many different girls from different walks of life I would assume I have a certain flexibility in whom I date...

You don't know how to play the game properly, simple as that. Since you say you hate playing games and so many women love that, it's understandable why you can't finish what you start.
    Yeah Asip4u, I should learn how to run game and manipulate them into loving me. Glad you pointed that out. Thanks dude you are a REAL man. Must have the ladies falling all over you.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

??? Being as how this has happened with so many different girls from different walks of life I would assume I have a certain flexibility in whom I date...

Yeah Asip4u, I should learn how to run game and manipulate them into loving me. Glad you pointed that out. Thanks dude you are a REAL man. Must have the ladies falling all over you.
    haha! You are right on all counts! ...but seriously, i know a lot of posters on here and you are the type that analyzes things way too much. If you are relaxed and confident and know what to say/do, you don't have to worry about anything else. It's not rocket science. The thing is it's a very tough thing to do for SOME guys and the fact you said dating someone who works at a coffee shop or lower level job is a problem..tells me just how picky you are..Anyways, you'll figure it out soon enough.
    Last edited by Asip4u; 04-06-10 at 11:06 AM.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Another suggestion for you is to perhaps reduce your initial contact with these women. I actually have a similar problem as you do. All the girls I actually like and would like to get to know better I end up messing it up! All the girls I have little-to-no interest in and remain aloof are attracted to me (I've even had some lays this way).

I took notice in my behavior that I tend to sometimes to respond-to-texts and phone TOO much early on. Leave all your good game for IN-PERSON and keep the phone aside for setting up dates and such. Minimize texts and appear "busy".

All of my long-term relationships I actually had built up some friendship with the girl first. Either we worked together, were linked through friends, hung out with some of the same people, etc. I really didn't have to worry about the phone/text because I saw the person regularly.
    Last edited by damn2010; 04-06-10 at 11:17 AM.

I'm very aloof. That is what attracts them so hard. I've even had one girl tell me "Yeah I'm drawn to you because you don't throw yourself at women and it almost makes you look like you think your better than them and that made me feel hot for you." I was like... Oh... Kay...

I'm tired of the game. I'd like to meet a woman not a girl. They don't play these silly little games but I don't have enough money to keep them attracted.

I only over analyze after they stop calling.

I don't really have a problem with the woman job anymore. Opening my mind a little is what put me in proximity to the latest girl in this cycle. Its just dawning on me that here I am rapidly approaching 30 and my pool of women shrink as people get married and have kids... I think I may just be one of those guys destine to be a bachelor.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Maybe they are attracted to the aloofness, but eventually want to really get to know you, on an emotional level. They might eventually lose interest if they find you cold, or even just not especially interested in revealing yourself.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Maybe they are attracted to the aloofness, but eventually want to really get to know you, on an emotional level. They might eventually lose interest if they find you cold, or even just not especially interested in revealing yourself.
    Thanks but I don't think thats it. I'm pretty open and honest. I've noticed thats when they start to loose interest; when I start being a person and not an image.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks but I don't think thats it. I'm pretty open and honest. I've noticed thats when they start to loose interest; when I start being a person and not an image.
    That's the way it is for EVERYONE. We ALL imagine that someone we are attracted to on a physical level can fulfill our emotional needs, too.

And then they start talking.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I tend to agree with Graham about the games and manipulations. I've been of the opinion that being honest all fronts is best, but reality is, unless everyone is on the same page, the women in a way need to manipulated and decieved on a certain level. I've noticed that the majority of people are emotionally and consciously retarded and do whatever it takes to avoid any and everything having to do with self awareness and self improvement. This almost always causes a need to be fulfilled on some level by something or someone other than themselves. This why people alway ask for honesty and openess but in some occassions get turned off when its available or "too much".

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    That's the way it is for EVERYONE. We ALL imagine that someone we are attracted to on a physical level can fulfill our emotional needs, too.

And then they start talking.
    Yeah... Seems the quiet-simple guys have it made. So long as you don't talk you won't confirm your a human and not an image and then there significant other is just hooked...

I tend to agree with Graham about the games and manipulations. I've been of the opinion that being honest all fronts is best, but reality is, unless everyone is on the same page, the women in a way need to manipulated and decieved on a certain level. I've noticed that the majority of people are emotionally and consciously retarded and do whatever it takes to avoid any and everything having to do with self awareness and self improvement. This almost always causes a need to be fulfilled on some level by something or someone other than themselves. This why people alway ask for honesty and openess but in some occassions get turned off when its available or "too much".
    Exactly... I'm in the deep-end of self awareness so to speak... Once I meet a person they get out of the water once their in over their head.

I pretty sure at this point I'm going to be one of those perpetual bachelors...
    Last edited by Graham Berkeley; 04-06-10 at 02:59 PM.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast