+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did she mean it?

Agreed with most everyone else.

And you know... You did the dumping. So actually expecting her to cry over you is very selfish and childish. You broke up with her for a good reason, yes. But if she was so uncaring in the first place, how are you surprised that she's trying to hurt you now? I'm sure she knew exactly what to say to make you question yourself and your decision.

Ignore her and she won't be able to say these things that get you down. If you continue to whine on here, I'm going to assume it's because you like punishment.

wow

Quote Originally Posted by Pastella View Post
    Hi
    You were together for over a year. Was she selfish in the relationship? You finished with her and she wants you to feel bad, that's why she's letting you know that lots of men who like her. It doesn't mean it's true. She just wants to hurt you like she was hurt. Don't let her get to you. The more you let her, the more she'll do it because it gives her power.

Take time for yourself and start believing that you deserve a good life with someone who appreciates you. Be yourself and start enjoying life again. Then you'll be able to see things from a "distance". You might still feel a lot for your ex, or you might realize you don't feel anything for her and that you're much happier without her. You'll be in control. Your ex might decide she's been stupid and want you back (once she realises that you're getting on fine without her). The thing is though, you'll be in charge of your emotions and your new life, and you can then decide if you want her to be part of it. Good luck.
    thats a great post,even makes me feel better.

/thanks for the replies guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12