Quote Originally Posted by what_now View Post
Yeah I would say between my job and some other side projects, working 60hrs a week won't be abnormal and same goes for her job. Anyways the location of our jobs definitely wasn't planned very well, mostly on my part. It wasn't because I didn't want to work near the same city as her, but on paper I'm not as "qualified" so I chose the city where I thought I had the best chance. It has nothing to do with me being a slouch, I just happened to be dealing with personal issues the first couple of years and didn't decide to do business until the middle of college. I'm sure as you know, it's gotten so competitive these days that the earlier you start, the better your chances. I did apply for jobs near her, but I received an offer that I couldn't turn down.
Ahh, fair enough. Luckily for me however the unemployment numbers are much better in Canada then in the states. Also, accounting is one of the most recession proof jobs and there is a general need for them in my province. Well just like ppl are saying do your thing, don't go too over the top now, and maybe in 2 yrs you could try transfering.