+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do men mean?

Up to you what you want out of this...if you're in for something serious delay sex and see how you get on...
    If it's the same guy she has referred to in other threads, she's already had sex with him and he seemed to be only in it for sex. FWB thing...

I'm thinking she is looking for any sign, that may prove to her he likes her as more....because she desperately wants more from him.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 12-06-10 at 03:08 PM.

Lot's of different opinions here. This is an interesting thread.

Be careful, it might be an "out". Say you guys have a lot of sex and then you want some commitment from him. At this point he'll be able to say "Whoa whoa whoa, I TOLD you. I didn't want to fall in love. This was just sex..." That way, he's still the good guy because he warned you and you're the crazy bitch who is trying to make your relationship something it's not.

When I hear men say stuff like "I'm afraid to fall in love..." and "I'm not ready to be in a relationship right now..." all I hear is "Blah blah blah I want to sleep with you with no commitments blah blah blah".

I would only believe the words "I'm afraid to fall in love..." if they were followed by the words "so I'm not going to sleep with you."

hes saying "i wanna sleep with you but i dont want a relationship", basically use you for sex and then walk away.

Hit the nail on the head dude! About the guy saying who mean what we say. No need to decipher anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12