+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how old do i look?

I'd ID you.

Freddie

Sorry.. I was kidding... ... but seriously .. we have talked about this before. Increase your self worth and your confidence level and you will feel differently. Sometimes if you find a hobby you really enjoy .. you will find someone who likes to do it too and then who knows? There is nothing wrong with the outside you.. just the inside. Fix that .. and I think you may feel better.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i love with when others besides me are mean. lol.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Damn, this kid comes on here every other few months with a different sn and thinks we've never seen him before, and or our opinion has changed. I sure as hell dont know what else to tell him. He's heard it all before...I think those of us whove been around a bit longer, are just like "damn kid, go see a counselor or something."
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    actually i think that he never did change his sn. he just comes up with a new question every few months. raverboy

He just has a problem asking girls. Hell, Mateja, if girls don't "date you because of your looks", do you really want to date a girl like that? Think about that for a moment. I sure as hell wouldn't want a girl dating ME because of what I look like. If you think you're 'ugly', I'd consider it a plus. That way you won't get those superficial girls who don't give a flying f about who you really are. And believe me, I know how you feel. You feel depressed that no one will go out with you, but what you don't realize is that it may be because you're not asking anyone. Unfortunately, it IS the guy's responsibility in society to be the assertive one who asks the girl. Frankly, most girls comply with that unwritten custom, however anti-conformist they may be. And you think that by always saying these depressing statements that somehow it will make things better. Especially in forums like these. It doesn't work, buddy. Hell, I tried it, and still have some urges sometimes to do it. It really doesn't help. Most people don't care, and the ones who do can't help you anyways because nothing they say will help you. Why? Because the answer has to come from you. You, and you alone. It sucks being alone, doesn't it? Hell, I know, I've been alone all my life, and I don't think I'm a loser or anything like that. Just try to live on your own, find things you like to do. Love comes when you aren't searching for it so hard. When people look for someone, they never get what they want. Good God, go out and have some fun, man. I may border on depression sometimes and I am definitely lonely all the time, but going out and doing something you like (especially with your friends) is what helps. Don't get stuck working in the office, going home, eating and sleeping a lifelong routine. Routine sucks... so try to change it up sometimes. Try something new, meet new people. There's a world to explore.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

you look 12, and you're really ****ing ugly
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahahaha.....

raverboy

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. MVP that made my afternoon.
    Heit ist mein taug.

That guy... AGAIN?!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Heh, heh, if he does this next year again and I'm still around, I'll say:

"you look one year older than the one from last year"

Heh, heh.
    Freddie

leave it out man every1 knows who u r on here
    from wat i here u like knowin wat u look like y?
    btw im not sayin leave im jus sayin stop wit the questions bout wat u look like
    i love km 4eva try changin it b*tch

alrite now lose ar ar ar ar
    jus lose it ar ar ar ar
    go crazy ar ar ar ar
    oh baby ar ar
    oh baby ar ar -- Eminem- Jus lose It

Your question is synonymous to us trying to determine squirrley's age strictly based on her choice of the username; in all reality, what difference does it make? It's completely irrelivant, and we already know the answer.

On the other hand, that doesn't mean I don't ask myself why someone would name herself after a squirrel, out of habit, every time I see the nickname. Likewise, I also don't understand why "______ SWEET PEA!!, ..." comes to mind at the same time, as I only recall reading that phrase in a single post nearly a month ago. The point is the same: it doesn't really matter, and there's no point in dwelling on it.

When you meet the right woman, you won't need to worry about your looks or age. If she can't accept you for who you are, you'll find someone else who will.

[QUOTE]...and we already know the answer...
    [QUOTE]

you look 12, and you're really ****ing ugly

KKIIEECCHHII
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

ilovekm took Kaim's old avatar.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast