+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does he really want to spend the rest of his life with me ..

We are classed as "common law" right now, but i still find it .. i don't know hwo to put it but it seems weird that he never wants talk about marriage or the future, yet calls me his wife.
    Lastnight we went to dinner with the new guy he works with and his family, the subject of more kids came up on both sides, they said they're done, and the guy Kevin ( same name as my fiance) said that he told Kevin to get on it. When we got home lastnight and after putting our daughter to bed, he asked me if i wanted to try/practice for another one. Now it seems like because other people are bringing it up to him now he all of a sudden wants to talk or do these things.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You better not have another if you can't figure out if he wants to marry you. FYI "practicing/ trying" for kids to him means unprotected sex NOT raising a child for its whole life. (Least not in your situation).

I didn't fall his line lastnight of wanting to "try/practice" I think it's just his way of getting what he wants and getting my hopes up that me wanting a baby may happen if I fall for it. I have doubts because of our fighting and whatnot and the fact that he wasn't there for me when I was preg the first time, and wasn't there for pretty much a year of her life. I wonder if me being preg would change anything .. I don;t know if it would make things better or worse ... probably worse. He doesn't show much interest in "the future", just seems concerned about himself ( his wants, needs, feelings, concerns and issues) and seems to neglect the fact that he's not the only person in the relationship.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do you do for work?

I don't have a job currently. I've been looking for one since november, applied at many places but haven't gotten any call backs or interviews even. I'm getting set up to do daycare out of the home, starting in the fall. There's not much here for work, unless you work in trades ( mine or mill work)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12