+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls with Boyfriends

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i thought you were with someone... unless you two broke up.

*shrugs*

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I'm just ****in' with ya.
    I don't think she does. We're glued at the hips. The only time we don't spend together is at work, and it's vacation time.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I flirt because I like attention. Call me an attention whore if you want.

Crickey! It's another narcissistic psychopath.....get a look at this one! These reptiles can be found not only in Australia but also they love to swim on internet message boards like these! lol

Quote Originally Posted by mindtraps View Post
    However, I have liked girls with boyfriends before in the past largely because of exactly what you said...victory.

Crickey! Look eeets a'nother one!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I'm just ****in' with ya.
    I don't think she does. We're glued at the hips. The only time we don't spend together is at work, and it's vacation time.
    pussy whipped.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Some girls, weather they are in a relationship or not, flirt. I myself am in a relationship, and I flirt all the time.

It's just how some girls are, I find it completely harmless.

I was a walking flirting machine. My Ex's always told me that. I never meant to do it intentionally but it was more of my way of being friendly, I would say. My Ex's always told me that I smile too much which I guess it's true. Girls like that. Now, I become good friends with girls that have BFs and later, somehow, they enjoy my company and start flirting back. If you have charisma, they tend to feed off that energy and start flirting back. If they flirt back, sometimes they start putting their arm around you like friends do normally. And before you excuse yourself from departing away, they end up giving you a hug because it's a sign that they will miss you until they see you again.
    If that happens, it's possible that they will end up going home thinking of you instead of their BF.....that's also if they are attracted to you as well.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think there is a difference between harmless flirting and intentional flirting. Of course, it takes a certain amount of maturity to understand the difference.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think there is a difference between harmless flirting and intentional flirting. Of course, it takes a certain amount of maturity to understand the difference.
    Potato Potato. This is how sexually frustrated soccer moms justify their naughty feelings about the men in their yoga classes.

But of course, you throw an adjective in front of a word and it alters the original meaning and I don't think it takes an old and wise fart to figure that one out. Yeah, I'll sadly agree that a person can have different intentions when they are flirting, sometimes not even having interest in the person they're flirting with. It's pitiful how low a person will stoop for glory, though. Sure, go ahead and call me immature and old-fashioned, but I don't think flirting is a classy act unless your true intention is to get with that person.

*shrugs* I like to flirt. Back when my boyfriend and I were having issues about a month ago, and he wanted to spend less time together, I went off and found someone else to give me the attention I wanted. I had no intention of getting with anyone else; I just wanted to be fawned over. My ego was a bit bruised after my guy said he wanted space (keep in mind he'd just returned from a 4-month trip to Mexico), and I needed attention.

You bet your ass he was calling me a week later, wanting MY attention. Sucks to play games, but sometimes it seems like we ask for it.

I just can't understand why people need attention all the time. Whenever I have problems in a relationship or something, I like to be alone. In fact, it gives me time to catch up on my hobbies and interests that require a lot of concentration and solitude. Sometimes I even make excuses so I can have time to myself for those things, because I feel suffocated, lol. The last thing I want is to go out and flirt with some girl. That's extra effort that I don't need to give; I give my relationship my all!

Of course when you're single, it's a different story, though.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The difference between man and woman. For us it takes basically no effort whatsoever to get flirted WITH. For men, you have to go out and DO the flirting...

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I just can't understand why people need attention all the time. Whenever I have problems in a relationship or something, I like to be alone. In fact, it gives me time to catch up on my hobbies and interests that require a lot of concentration and solitude. Sometimes I even make excuses so I can have time to myself for those things, because I feel suffocated, lol. The last thing I want is to go out and flirt with some girl. That's extra effort that I don't need to give; I give my relationship my all!

Of course when you're single, it's a different story, though.
    In my case, it was because I wanted attention that my boyfriend was going all weird. He wasn't feeling good about his own situation at the time (no job, no money) and felt that he had little to offer. I was just happy to be in his presence after our 4-month separation, but he didn't see it that way. So, at his request I took myself out of the picture. I wanted to feel desirable in the mean time because his behavior made me feel very undesirable.

He very quickly realized that he wanted me in his life when I gave him the possible illusion that I was looking elsewhere for what I needed. I had no intention of going anywhere, but he clearly needed to be shown how I was feeling when telling him didn't work. The last thing I was going to do was sit inside and sulk and make myself feel worse.
    Last edited by lahnnabell; 10-07-10 at 03:00 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nonsense. I flirt with tons of people (patients) in the hospital, and they love it. It makes people feel good. It need not go any farther than that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I wish I had patients to flirt with. Customers will do, I suppose. But someone did tell me I'd make a good nurse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast