+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Cheater

Quote Originally Posted by lovefool87 View Post
    If every guy showed his true colors the first time we met them, we wouldn't make half the mistakes we make!
    Aint that sooo the truth.

But OP knew he was in a relationship - what did she expect?

That she'd be the girl that would be DIFFERENT?

My guess is and I'm going to sound like a right cow here, the only thing OP is sorry about, is that she proved not to be 'that' SPECIAL to this guy after all.

The quote below by her, gives it away:

I guess I was sorta hoping that maybe there was a chance he wasn't lying when he told me that this was the first time it's ever happened....
    Sorta hoping it was the 'first' time, that she'd be that 'special' someone......but no mention of her having remorse for getting involved with a guy who has a partner.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 10-08-10 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    as long as you just write it off as something to learn from we won't judge too much
    Careful.....some of us still do

More so and for knowingly going there and with a partnered person in the first place.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 10-08-10 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    What was he doing getting really drunk with someone else while he's in a relationship in the first place? If that's not setting the situation up, I don't know what is. Isn't that kind of a red flag, someone3?
    Exactly.....and why did she allow herself to be in this situation with a man in a relationship.

OP aint as innocent as she seems.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, shit happens. So as long as you ditch him now you can keep your head high. There's no %age in going out of your way to tell her unless you happen to know her or have mutual friends. She won't thank you for it.

If you do have mutual friends, the way to handle it is to drop something to them like "Yeah, I was making out with XXX the other night. Until I found out he was seeing someone. I'm not into that, so he was right outta there. Feel bad for her tho, wonder if he'll fess up?".
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ok, so i know i'm not innocent. I put myself in a bad situation and followed it with a bad decision, I know that. The only explanation I can give is that I was almost blackout drunk, no joke. I know that is no excuse though and I have definitely learned from it. Wont happen again for sure. I do feel remorse unfortunately though it's already happened and I cant change it. I only posted the question because it was something I was wondering about and on my mind. I realize the answer to my question really doesn't change much. I also don't and never did have an interest in being in a romantic relationship with this guy. I know his gf, she was at the party too, and I really do want them to stay together. I suppose that's part of my reason for asking my question is because I'm concerned about their relationship. Made a major mistake and like I said before, I feel awful. I think that covers most of what I wanted to respond to. Thanks for all the input.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12